Date Night

KINGS  P.O.V.

Was-sup niggas yes its ya boy king in this shit I know some of yall might not like me right now but shit it is what it is but anyways I turned off my alarm and was finna go chill with the guys.Lately I been thinking about Victoria I hated the way I  treated her she didn't deserve that cause deep down I was in love with that girl I just don't know how to tell her.

I been getting tired of Lisa she just been getting clingy and I didn't have time for that then she kept asking me about Victoria and shit I just couldn't deal.I walked in montels house in there two was playing the game montel had some girl sitting own his lap though so I was confused cause I didn't know he had a girl.

I said was-sup guys they turned around and gave me a head nod but the girl just rolled her eyes.We just chilled and smoked until ole girl had got a phone call and when she did she screamed and then told montel she had to go see Victoria.

That's what got my attention I had to know was she alright or what. I said my Victoria she looked at me and said excuse me yo who I said is Victoria alright.

She looked me up and down and started talking to montel again I said just let me know is she alright please she said why should you care you broke her  heart but at least she getting better with this new guy and she smirked and walked out.

Once she left it just got quiet all I had on my  mind was Victoria and this new guy like how could she find somebody else and not think twice about my feelings.Man but it was whatever we don't love these hoes.

VICTORIA P.O.V.

I woke up had because of the conversation I had last night with dear-ion he is so sweet and he makes me so happy I got dress and today I was just going to chill around the house.I went to go get a bowl of captain crunch and go watch TV. Right as I  sat down my phone had rung I looked and saw that it was dear-ion I screamed.

I answered hello

He said was-sup baby I giggled and said nothing eating cereal he chuckled and said I feel you but I  wanna take you out tonight so how would you feel about going on a date with me tonight shawty and you can't say no cause I already made plans baby.

I laughed and said whatever boy but I would love to go on a date with you he said ight ill pick you up at seven beautiful then we hung up.

I screamed and just started dancing like damn I got a date tonight with the hottest dude anyways I couldn't find nothing to wear so I called mya and she said she was on her way to take me to the mall so be ready.

I went to my room and just putting on some shorts and a hollister shirt with sandals. Right when I was done putting my hair in a ponytail mya had called me and said she was outside.I jumped in the car and we was off yo the mall I was to excited and shit you can tell I could not stop smiling for nothing.It was around three o'clock once we got to the mall that mean I had two hours to find a dress and two hours to get ready tonight was going to be great.

We went shopping around for an hour and I found the perfect outfit it was sexy but classy. Once we was done I only had two hours left so we rushed home.The first thing she was going to do was my hair and I had a lot of it to.

Around seven I was ready and that's when I heard the doorbell mya had already left but I answered the door and saw dear-ion standing their in a dress shirt and some slacks he was looking good I noticed him staring with his mouth open.

I said you might wanna shut your mouth daddy he chuckled and said oh my baby you look beautiful like damn mama turn around for me and I gave him a little spin and we left we went to this expensive restaurant and it was nice like dude went all out cause we was having dinner on a boat.

He said Victoria I looked up and hm-mm he said said would you be my girlfriend I said I would love to then we kissed and it felt right maybe I could give this guy a chance.

________________________________________________________________________________

Outfit on the sidee......