Meeting The Family Part 2

KING P.O.V.

Recap

Lavonte was like finally kaylin is here I been waiting to eat for a while now I chuckled and pulled Vicky on my lap so we could make more room.

That's when my mom walked and her face looked pissed and hurt I wonder why though I started to ask her why until I saw my little sister kaylin she ran to me and jumped on me I hugged her back I missed her cause I ain't seen her in a while she was like my best-friend we told each-other everything until after that situation and she just shut down on everybody.

I didn't see her guest until she was like big brother you remember......

END OF RECAP

That's when i saw my ex girlfriend Aniya and I got all mad again.

I said what the hell is she doing here kaylin she said she is here because I invited her and I just thought that yall could work it out and get back together you should be over it by now it was along time.

I said get over it ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS SHE KILLED MY SEED THAT WAS MY BABY THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN GET OVER IT I CANT GET OVER IT.

I felt my hands shaking I was getting ready to hit my sister until my mom told Vicky to pull me out and that's what she did she took me outside.

She pulled me outside and hugged me and that's when I broke down I said to Vicky how could she do this that was an innocent child that wasn't even born yet is she crazy like why what did I do to deserve this that was going be my first child why baby why.

She just hugged me and said I don't know but you will get through this I promise you that and that's when my sister walked outside.

I said what do you want she looked at me with tears in her eyes and that's when I pulled her into a hug because I hated to see my sister cry it hurt-ed me to the core knowing that I made her feel like this but still she got to see where im coming from.

She let me go looked me in the eyes and said im sorry king I didn't know that you were still hurting over this and I didn't know you had a gf i just wanted to make it right I said I know you did but im happy with Vicky.

That's when I pulled Vicky to my side and said kaylin I want you to meet Vicky my girlfriend.

Vicky said hey she tried to shake her hand until kaylin pulled her into a hug and said were family now family hug not shake hands.

We walked in until Vicky pulled me back and said I needed to talk to aniya I really didn't want to but I knew I needed to for me to get peace in my heart or I was going have hatred against her my whole life.

That's when we walked in and I saw my family interacting with each other along with aniya.

I walked towards aniya tapped her on the shoulder and said can we talk?