Played Feelings

5 Months Passed

Victoria P.O.V.

I woke up  to my alarm going off I knew I had to get ready for work.

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for work I did my hygiene and got ready.

Once I got to work I saw it was packed the shit looked live by the way I don't strip no-more I own my own boutique.

I got there I saw my girl I greeted her and went to my office a few minutes later Mya came in my office and said did  I want to go out with her tonight.

I didn't really want to go but I decide yea why not she said yay thanks boo you the best.

After work we went to the mall to look for some sexy ass dresses I didn't really see nothing I like until my eye caught this sexy red ass dress that shit was hot.

We left and went home to take a nap until it was time to get ready we was going go to this new hot club that just opened.

I woke up around nine and then got Mya and we got ready. We took some selfies and me and my bitch was looking good.

Mya drove us to the club cause I didn't feel like driving tonight.

We got to the club and this bitch was live all eyes was on us I went to go get a drink while Mya went to the dance floor.

Once I got a few sips in I went to go have some fun we was just tweaking until I felt somebody come up behind me and boy was they hanging on.

I was like damn cause baby can dance and he show was packing.

Once the song over I turned around and damn he was fucking sexy I could give it to him any-day but I ain't like that so I gave him a hug and said thanks for the dance.

He said no problem baby and walked off.

I went to  the bar just to chill and dancing in my seat and that when I saw those to it made me sick to my stomach to see that somebody else  that can make him feel good.

It hurts to see him with somebody else it hurts I couldn't take it I went to the bathroom and cried.

I finally came out and bumped into the knew person that I was so in love with king.

He said watch out bitch I turned to look at him and said Why like Why are you treating me like this I never done anything to you Why do you hate me all much.

King chuckled and said because your a pathetic worthless whore your so damn desperate I don't won't you I never have I never will you should just kill yourself because you would never be wanted.

I slapped him and ran I ran til I found mya she saw my face and I busted out crying in her arms.

She took me home and I told her everything that happen and cried I cried and cried.

I fell asleep on her and cried myself to sleep maybe I should kill myself.