Tragic Tragedy

-5 years later-

Kaylan P.O.V

I put my mom lipstick over my lips before putting on some mascara. I put her diamond studs in my ear before looking at myself in the mirror. I look just like mama. I hear someone coming up the stairs so I try to take off all the make-up. Mama come in the room with daddy and they both stop and look at me. I stare at them before rolling my eyes and walking pass them to my room. I feel them following me but I ignore it and walk into my room. Once I get into my room I feel sting on my butt before another one which makes me fall down to the ground screaming.

"Ow!" I yell out my mama beat my behind. I cry out before running behind my daddy and he holds me.

"What did I tell you about being in my make-up" Mama says trying to pull me from my dad but I hold onto him.

"Leave me alone!" I yell at her and she continues to yank my arm. She finally stops and I hold onto my dad until she leaves. I let him go and he walks out the room and I hear them screaming at each other in the other room about me. Ken walks into my room looking at me crossing his arm.

"It's only makeup!"

"Why do you always gotta take up for her? She is only 9 she doesn't need makeup!"

"Than why do you have it in the house? She just want to be like you can't you see?"

"She is a kid not a grown ass woman!"

"So, you can wear it but she can't it was just lipstick at least she not trying to go around getting niggas!"

"Fuck you tryna say! I haven't cheated on your ass since day one! You getting on my fucking nerves!" Mommy yells and I hear glass breaking. Ken runs to there room and I'm right behind him as he open the door. We see daddy on top of mama holding her down as she starts to cry.

"You don't love me no more!" She cries out trying to get from his grip and I start to get scared as it looks like daddy tryna hurt mama. Ken pushes at daddy and daddy pushes him away.

"Chill out Victoria!" Daddy yells as mama starts hitting his head. My hands start to shake and I look around scared not knowing what to do. My whole body feels like it's going to explode as everything starts to turn black. I start not being able to breath as it starts to feel like I'm going to pee myself. I fall to the ground and everything blacks out.

Ken P.O.V.

I watch as Kaylan falls to the ground andd mama pushes daddy off her. She picks up kaylan and run out the door and I run straight behind her. I get in the car with her and daddy gets in the driver seat. I put on my seatbelt putting on kaylan's seatbelt to. Mama get in and we start driving. Mama continues to turn around feeling at Kaylans neck and arm. I hold my knees close to my chest scared before noticing a big black truck headed towards us. Mama turns around yet again and it feels like the sun shines in my eyes as I feel a pain strike through my whole body. I scream as the car turns around and around. I feel a sharp pain all over my body once it stop and I instantly look over to my sister. I try to move to shake her but it feels like my body been taped into this position. Mama looks back at us before reaching back and feeling my neck and Kaylan neck. She feels daddy neck before she starts to cry while shaking him. Her hand starts trembling and it starts to feel like I can't breath. She looks in the mirror out side the car before turning around to me putting her finger up to her mouth signaling to be quiet. I nod my head and cover my mouth with my hand. She looks in the mirror again before taking off her seatbelt. She reaches back and takes off mines and Kaylans. She bust a window open and pull Kaylan out the car before reaching for me. I grab her hand and get out the car and she pulls daddy out the car. She drags daddy into the tall grass and I try to drag Kaylan but it feels like she a million pounds. Mama runs back and grabs kaylan and I run to the grassland. I hear two loud firecrackers going off before seeing mama fall to the ground. She look at me and I run to her holding her body.

"Ken, get Kaylan" She says and I drag Kaylan body slowly over to where daddy was. I get ready to run back but a tall man stands in front of her with his back turn. He leans down to her and whispers something into her ear before I hear another firecracker. I run out there and start beating his back and he turns around and hit me with something sharp on the side of my lip.

"I'm just helping you out lil' dude" He says before running off and I crawl over to my mama. I hold onto her body crying as she doesn't wakeup from all the shaken. I'm gonna kill you ever did this.