New Me

VICTORIA P.O.V.

lately I haven't been doing anything but laying in my bed and crying it hurt-ed for him to say those words to me like why would somebody say that I haven't done anything to him all I did was love him but he broke my heart.

Next thing you know there was loud banging on my door I really didn't wont to get up I yelled GO AWAY IM NOT HEAR I guess they didn't hear it because the banging got louder and louder.I was just trying to go down there to make the leave.

I went down stairs and said go away no ones home that's when I heard Lienna say hell no we not leaving till you open this door and talk to us.

I opened the door and saw my sister and best-friend Mya I didn't really wont to see nobody I said what and walked off. I noticed they came in Lienna said you been here for two weeks straight you have to leave I can't have nothing no one maybe I should die no one want me.

Mya said you mean king don't you I shook my head yea I said what did I do wrong why am I not good enough for him what do he see in her tell me me why I started crying.

Lienna pulled me into a hug and said sis you don't need him your strong and positive woman you don't need a man you got us and we are going to be here for you regardless.

Mya said yea if he don't see you and like you for who you are then that is his lost because your are a beautiful girl and you don't ever have to change for nobody.

I said girls you right today will be a new beginning I don't need a man I got myself and my family that's all I need.

Lienna said girls how about we have a girls day out just us three we can go get our hair done mya was like hell yea they looked at me waiting for a answer  i said yea we got ready to leave after I got dress and left.

First place we went was the hair salon I was going to get something new its a new life a new me I decided to die my hair blonde I just changed my whole style up.

Once it was done it was like I was new whole person it was beautiful when we were done we went to the nail salon and spa then we went out to eat.

Mya said guys I wanted to tell yall I planned a trip for us girls and we leave tomorrow night.

I said where are we going she said Jamaica I was happy about it because I never been it was going be good kind of like a new start.

We went home and that night I vowed to never fall in love again