One

"I got a skateboard this weekend,"Tubbo said, signaling for Ranboo to go towards him "maybe you can finally teach me something that I dont know" Tubbo smiled as he opened his closet door to reveal. It was half normal wood half red with a little voodoo doll sitting in the middle. "Cool" Ranboo said. Tubbo nodded.
"It was actually a gift from my sister, my parents aren't too happy about it. They're all like 'What if a car comes towards him! What if he isn't paying attention!' and I was all 'yea, I'll have Ranboo teach me, he knows how to skate' and then" he stopped & chuckled "and then they said 'he can also hear' trying to look away from me, but I actually managed to read that and burst out laughing, you should've seen the look on their face!" Ranboo opened his mouth to talk, but close it again "oh cmon big guy laugh! It's no fun if I'm the only one laughing"
"I mean, were they wrong? It's easier for me to hear something coming. I don't mean to sound like a dick but you have to be careful, plus, keep your hearing aid on, I know you don't like wearing it outside but-" Tubbo rolled his eyes "Fine. If you want me to look like a fucking freak then so be it" He threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes. He did this a lot when he was done with a conversation. Ranboo never made it this easy for him.
He shook Tubbo until he sat up "What do you want" Ranboo sat next to him "You don't look stupid, you look perfectly normal" Tubbo once again rolled his eyes and layed down "I'm anything but normal. I can't fucking hear shit. Does that sound normal to you?" after a second of silence, Tubbo laughed "Did I say sound?" The laughter continued. Ranboo smiled & laid besides him. He wanted his friend to be okay with himself, he didn't know how to, though. He didn't know what being deaf was like so he couldn't help him.

verbal abuse, slur

"You finally remembered you have a father" Ranboo rolled his eyes. This was the reason he preferred Tubbos house. "What, no hug? No hello?" Ranboo hugged his father & scrunched up his nose "You reek of alcohol." He said. His dad laughed and wrapped his arm around him "Ain't shit else to do other than drink my sorrows away." After his dad was done laughing, he spoke up "You could get a job." His dad stared at him for an uncomfortable long time "Your moms death is still paying for the house. Mind your damn business and don't tell me what to do."
"It is my business, I live here too. And we're almost always out of food" the look his father gave him reminded him why he would rather stay quiet "Isn't that what you go to that boys house for? Or is it to get away from me? Or is it because you're a faggot huh? Do you like him or somethin," his dad tightened his grip on him "wha- dad no-" "because if that's the reason, you better hurry the fuck up and leave this house ya hear? I don't want no fag in my damn house." His dad let go of him and laughed "I'm joking! I couldn't give less of a shit if you were a fag or not, your mother is still dead & I gotta take care of you if I want this house, so fuck off to bed."
As he walked to the refrigerator to get another drink, Ranboo hurried towards the stairs. "Oh, and," they made eye contact, causing Ranboo to immediately look away again "never try to tell me what to do again."

I didn't mean to make the first chapter this heavy my bad, also if any of you are worried I can reclaim the slur lol it still makes me uncomfy tho so I'll try to not add it anymore, feedback is appreciated c: -P