Seven

homophobia, violence, short summary at the end

          Ranboo looked towards the trash can filled with cans and bottles. His dad would be furious. He quickly picked the bag up and ran towards the back door. "Where do you think you're going. Come say hi at least." his father said as he entered the house. Ranboo put the bag down and went to hug his father. "I see you have your little friend over" he smirked, eyeing Tubbo up & down. Tubbo was too busy looking down to notice. "Uh, yea, you said he could come over any time." Ranboo's father looked towards the trash bag. "Why were you in such a hurry to throw the trash out? You never wanna do it." He said, heading towards it.
"The hell is all this? You boys been drinking?" His father threw the bag towards Ranboo, causing some of the trash to fall, along with the half empty bottle, causing some of the liquid to spill out. "Have I not taught you anything? Look at me! You don't wanna end up like me. Hell, I don't want you to end up like me. Is that the reason this boy is over?" His dad grabbed Tubbo by the arm. Tubbo finally looked up. "You don't have your hearing aid huh. Good for you, you get to ignore everything with ease." He harshly let go, causing Tubbo to fall.
"Leave him alone. This was, my fault. He didn't drink anything." His dad scoffed. "You think I'm a fool? I can smell it in his breath and not yours." He bent down to pick up the bottles "This boy is a bad influence. Can't even hear shit. Someone should put him out of his misery." He raised the bottle above Tubbo. Ranboo quickly pushed in between, ready to feel the hit, just for his dad to laugh. "You really think I'm that much of a bad guy?" his dad looked at the rest of the liquid in the bottle, then proceeded to drink it. "Why do I have to be the bad guy. It's your damn mothers fault" he said, grabbing another bottle. "Don't talk about her like that," Ranboo whispered, receiving a laugh from his dad. "Or what? She's fucking dead. You can't do shit about it" he said, swinging the bottle past Ranboo. Tubbo pushed Ranboo, who just looked back confused.
          "Is you friend worried about you? Maybe y'all really are fags. Well damn" he threw another bottle past Ranboo and grabbed another. Tubbo knocked it out his hand, causing it to break. "The hell you do that for?! It's fucking spilling everywhere now!" He pushed Tubbo against the wall and held up a broken shard "You better be reading my fucking lips right now. You are in no place to defend your boyfriend ya hear? I am not afraid of either of you." Ranboo pushed his dad off of Tubbo, causing him to fall backwards. "Leave him out of this." he warned.
          After getting up, his dad stared at him for a second, then swung the broken shard at his face. "Defending each other aint gonna get either one of you nowhere. Y'all aren't as tough as you think you are." His next sentence was cut off by Tubbo breaking a bottle on his neck. "You fucker!" Ranboo grabbed Tubbo and shook him. Why the hell did you do that! he signed. Tubbo frowned he hurt you. Ranboo watched his dad reach for an empty bottle, and then swing at Tubbo. He quickly got in between Tubbo and the bottle, kicking his dad backwards into the stove. "Fuck!" his dad exclaimed, after putting his elbow on the stove top, which was accidentally turned on by his back. He fell on his knees due to all the blood lost, yet still reached for Tubbo. "All this is your goddamn fault! You should've been put out of your misery a long time ago! Look at me you faggot!" Out of anger, Ranboo swung at his dads head one last time.
          After a few seconds of seeing his dad laying there, bleeding, he noticed the smell of smoke and turned to the stove. He quickly grabbed Tubbos hand and ran out. His dad didn't chase them. Without knowing where to go, they both ran into the outskirts of the city.

summary
Tubbo tried to protect Ranboo after being caught drinking by his dad, which led to Ranboo protecting Tubbo by accidentally killing his father. They then ran away.

I procrastinated this chapter sm so it was very rushed, just to get it over with. Now i can hopefully get started with the actual story.
Remember to stay safe, you are loved, and take care of yourself
-P