Fifteen

Ranboo bumped into Tubbo and looked up. What the fuck? Tubbo asked. Ranboo tilted his head in response. Tubbo rolled his eyes and looked down at Ranboos hand. Ranboo followed his gaze, and found Michael and the end of his own hand. Holy shit, he thought. What the fuck are you gonna do with him? Tubbo asked. Ranboo wasn't sure. They couldn't go back to return him, the police were probably waiting there in case they did. We could, he started, then stopped to think. We could drop him off, somewhere? At a police station? Tubbo opened his mouth. At a police station? Are you crazy? Do you even know why we're here?. Ranboo sighed. Okay, we could drop him off at someones house? They're probably looking for him and might recognize him. Tubbo asked. Ranboo shook. No way, we don't know what kind of person they could be. I'm going with my plan. We can open the door for him then run. Tubbo clearly didn't agree, but they couldn't think of any other option.
          Ranboo felt Michael let go of his hand. He looked down and saw him sitting. They had been walking for hours, the poor kid must've been exhausted. "Hey buddy" Ranboo said, sitting next to him. "Are you tired? We've been walking for quite some time. I guess I wasn't really thinking about that. We can rest here" the sun was starting to set, so they found a patch of dirt beneath some trees and lit a fire. Michael rested his head on Ranboos lap and immediately fell asleep. The night was cold. Ranboo noticed Michael shivering, so he took off his sweatshirt and laid it on him. Tubbo sat next to Ranboo. This is crazy. We should just turn ourselves in, admit it was a mistake. Tubbo signed. Ranboo frowned. That's even crazier. We spent all this time running from the police and basically kidnapped a child! We will be in jail for the rest of our lives. Tubbo stared at Michael. So this is good for you? Constantly running? We'll never be able to do anything normal again. We barely even have enough food to survive. He said. Ranboo frowned. What? of course not! But it's the only option we have, right? Tubbo sneered. They stared at each other for a quick second, then back at Michael.
          I don't, I can't remember anything. Ranboo said. I can't remember why we're running, but I know it was my fault. No, he looked at Tubbo. It was your fault. Tubbo raised an eyebrow. I was protecting you! I don't know why or from what, but I was protecting you, as i always do. Tubbo frowned and got up. "Fuck. you" he said, and walked away. Ranboo rolled his eyes and looked back down at Michael. The fire was dying down, so he carefully set Michaels head on his backpack and got up to look for more stick. After throwing them in, it hit him. Tubbo. He quickly ran the direction he remembered Tubbo going, but got lost equally as fast. He ran in all directions, hoping to see the blonde boy. He snickered. He wasn't used to blonde Tubbo, he could still only see him with brown hair. Although, now that he was thinking of Tubbo, he could barely remember the way his hair looked. Tubbos face also faded from his memory the more he tried to remember what he looked like. Ranboo fell on his knees. Why was he forgetting Tubbo? He had just seen him, they had just been together. The sounds of the forest collided with his thoughts, causing a jumbled melody to play in his mind. Tubbo. Was Tubbo okay? Did he even manage to save his friend in, or was the whole journey useless. How could he have fucked everything up so quickly. No, it wasn't over yet. It would never be over. They no plans for the future and nowhere to go. It would never really be over. The melody in his head stopped after a hand touched his shoulder.

the stress of starting a new school is rlly getting to me and this story has been on the bottom of my priorities so sorry about that haha. I might rewrite it some time to make it better, bc a lot of these chapters were half assed for the updates. Anyway, take care fo yourselves.
c: -P