Eleven

Ranboo couldn't tell if Schlatt had followed them or not. If he had, he surely must've list them in the corn field. Ranboo looked back at Tubbo, but he was farther than he thought, on the floor. He quickly ran back to check on him. Ranboo lightly shook Tubbo until he opened his eyes. Are you okay? he asked. Tubbo nodded. Tired. I'm so tired. Ranboo sat next to him. Yea, so am I. But we can't just stop. Tubbo groaned. I know that, I just. He sat up. I'm sorry. I never should've ran away to your house. This is all my fault. You shouldn't have followed me. Tubbo looked down. Ranboo grabbed his chin and made him look up again. Don't say that. This is equally our fault. It's, actually it's my fault. I, he paused. He knew he had done something to have run away, but what was it? Never mind blaming someone, he started signing again. We just need to keep going. No such thing as turning back. Let's go. Tubbo nodded, and they got up and kept going.
          The walk was more bearable this time. They were constantly sharing their thought and pointing things out, which made time go by much quicker. Ranboo was actually having fun. At least as "fun" as running away from the cops could be. He couldn't remember the last time he was out in complete nature as he was very young. They had gone on a camping trip. He had a few picture with his mother from that trip. Pictures with he would never see again. All the memories of his mother burned with the house. The memories which he could have remember, his brain decided to forget. He knew it was most likely a coping mechanism, but it was a shit one.
Tubbo suddenly stopped and looked at Ranboo. Hey, so I was thinking, we're already running from the police right? So what if we, you know, stole a hearing aid? I'm kind of bored of not hearing shit. Tubbo smirked. Ranboo stared. "What- I mean" What? Are you crazy! That will make it easier for them to catch us! Ranboo signed. Tubbo sighed. You know i can read lips right? Also, he smirked again they wont catch us if we're faster than them. Ranboo shook his head. No way. Plus, we don't know where we are, how would we even find a place. Tubbo shrugged and, without saying another word, they kept walking.

"Dude! Holy shit dude! Train tracks!" Ranboo looked up. Tubbo was right. Train tracks. They sides were still shiny, meaning it clearly wasn't abandoned. Tubbo looked at Ranboo. We have to wait for it then get on, we can get somewhere thats at least not as "in the middle" as wherever we are right now. We could also, you know, look for a hearing aid. Ranboo smiled then shook his head. We can get on, but no hearing aid. We don't even know where to get it. Tubbo frowned. Dude, I've been using a hearing aid. I know where to get one. Ranboo sighed "You literally never went with your mom. How would you know where they are" Tubbo frowned again. "I can read your lips." He said. But you're right. I guess i don't actually know, but I don't know. We can look. Ranboo shook his head. Too risky. Before Ranboo could see what Tubbo was signing, his head turned towards a sound, the train.
Both boys hid behind trees until they made sure there was no one who could see them. It wasn't a passenger train, so they ran next to it as fast as they could. Ranboo made sure Tubbo got on first. After a few failed tries to grab the handle, Ranboo finally reached it and pulled himself up. The door was opened to the inside, so they carefully went in. "Dude," Ranboo whispered to himself. The car they entered had a small kitchen. Without speaking, they both agreed to grab as much food as they could.
After eating half of what they found, the boys rested their back against a wall and stared at the scenery. On different circumstances, these would've been the best days Ranboo had ever had. Spending all day every day with his best friend out in nature, with no one to tell them what to do. So, why weren't these his favorite days, what were the circumstances? Why were they running away again? Ranboo snapped out of his confusion when he felt Tubbo head fall on his shoulder. Ranboo smiled and looked out again, slowly dozing off.

heyy guys I honestly didn't except this to have this many ppl see it but thank you guys sm for the positive response lol. can you tell idk anything about trains lol. anyways i promise I'm trying to get out chapters more frequently but motivation yknow. well anyways what mcc team are you rooting for this time?
c: -P