Seventeen

Leaves crunched underneath his feet. He'd trip every now and then, but got up immediately, following the cloud of smoke in the sky. How could he leave Michael alone. He slowed as he heard voiced in the distance. To his horror, his suspicions were correct. A group of men were talking to Michael. One of these men had a sheriff's uniform. Ranboo knew he would get caught if he tried to get Michael. He knew when they saw Michael they must've known Ranboo was around. He took a deep breath and stepped forward, then back again after a stick crunched underneath his foot. "What was that?" A voice called, and Ranboo bolted out of there.

He was on the run, but on his own this time. His had left his everything with Michael, where he couldn't go back to get them. He had nowhere to go. The only thing he had was a mask and wounds in his face that hurt like hell. He stopped by a creek to clean his wounds and laid in the water, staring at the sky. He hoped to find the answers in the stars, a small sign of, anything. But there was nothing. The last time he was able to see the stars like this was with his mother. This was supposed to be a memory he'd have with Tubbo. They had talked about going on a camping trip during summer, to celebrate they had gotten through the school year. Ranboo picked up a rock. This was his fathers fault. He was the one who killed Tubbo. Why weren't they going after his father? What even happened to his father. He threw the rock towards the sky, immediately moving out because gravity threw at back at him. He laughed at his stupidity, then cried. He hadn't cried in so long. The last time he cried was a fee weeks after his mothers death, when it finally hit him he would never see her again. He got up, picked up the same rock, and threw it towards the darkness as far as her could, what he didn't except was to hear a faint "ow!".
          He took a step back, hoping whoever it was wouldn't acknowledge him, even tho he was out were the moonlight hit. A boy dressed in green overalls jumped out of the bushes rubbing his head and pointed at Ranboo. "Hey! Why would you do that!" Ranboo stayed quiet, hoping he was talking to, anything else. "Im talking to you! You're Ranboo from the posters! I saw you!" Any sign of doubt Ranboo had was gone. He was definitely talking to him. "I don't, I don't want any trouble! I was just leaving!" Ranboo called out. The boy shook his head "No no! Wait!" He ran towards Ranboo, tripping on seemingly nothing every now and then. He had very messy hair, and very dirty clothes. "Hey,," he said, running out of breath. "Uh, hi" Ranboo answered. The boy laughed "oh! sorry. I'm Charlie," he said, sitting on the ground and holding his hand out, "Dap me up!". Ranboo tilted his head and shook the boys hand. "Okayy, um, Charlie. Well i was just on my way so like," Charlie stood up. "It's okay! Where to? I know places!" Ranboo nodded. "Uh huh, um, where are your parents?" he asked. "Parents! Yes I've heard of those. Um, I don't know. I was raised by a woman called woman if that counts!" Ranboo nodded again. "Right right and where is she?". Charlie looked down. "She fell asleep one day and didn't wake up the next, so i went out to ask someone for help and got lost. So ever since I've been memorizing places to maybe find her again" he looked up again and smiled "Oh yea! You said you were going somewhere! Where to?". Ranboo sheepishly looked down. "I don't know." Charlie looked at the sky. "Huh. I've never been to that place. What does it look like?" Ranboo suppressed a laugh. "Actually," he said. "I think I do know where I want to go".

ive been taking longer to update sorry about that. Anyways semi wholesome chapter? I've stared writing a Michael story where he sees the outside world for the first time, might or might not post it. Anyways take care of urself and do something good for ur mental health. I need to start doing that.
c: -P