Eight

minor mentions of gore

They stopped by a Walmart and ran inside to get some bandages. It was pretty late and everyone was focused on their own thing, which meant he just had to keep his head down. Tubbo was following close behind. While looking for the things, Ranboo was trying to think of what their next move would be. They had just ran away from a crime scene. They were fugitives. He couldnt just go back to his house, but they had no money. And where would they go? He finished paying and walked out.
They headed towards a gas station and took care of their injuries in the bathroom. Once they were done, they sat there just looking at each other. "What do we do now?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo shrugged and looked at himself in the mirror. The glass had cut through the side of his lip to the middle of his cheek and had a bandage around his head, there was no way someone wouldn't ask why he had such wounds. Tubbo also had some wounds, but they could easily make a story up about them.
          Ranboo tapped Tubbo to get his attention. "I think we go towards the country side, for now at least. Less people" he said, also signing it just to make sure Tubbo didn't miss any of it. Tubbo nodded and they both headed out. They were still relatively close and they hadn't heard sirens yet, which gave Ranboo an idea. He quickly pulled Tubbo back inside. We should go back. Take all the money we can. We are going to need it. Tubbo seemed taken aback. "Are you crazy??" he yelped. Ranboo put his finger over his mouth and shushed him. What if the police is there? What if they get there while we're inside? What if someone sees us? What if-. Before Tubbo could finish, Ranboo grabbed his hand and ran out, back in the direction towards his house. Tubbo tried to free his hand, but Ranboo wouldn't budge. "Ranboo!" he yell whispered. "We are going to get caught! This is too risky!" Ranboo stopped and looked back, still not letting go. "If we don't do this we will most likely die. We are on our own now." He continued walking.
          They hadn't seen any police on their way, so Ranboo was pretty sure they hadn't noticed yet. The 'pretty sure' quickly turned into 100% sure when the house was completely untouched. The back door was still open so they walking in through there. Ranboo looked at his dad, who was still laying on the floor. He looked no different than when he'd pass out after drinking, except for the pool of blood he was laying in. He squatted besides his dad. He wasn't breathing. He shook his head and stood up. Okay, you go to my dads room and look for anything there. Anything valuable that we would need. Also grab a backpack to carry stuff. Tubbo nodded and ran upstairs. Ranboo stared at the stove which was still on. Oil had leaked onto the floor. He then followed Tubbo upstairs, but went to his own room instead.
          He had about 200 dollars hidden behind a painting, so he knew that would at least last them a little bit. He stuffed it into his backpack along with lots of extra clothes and hygiene essentials. Tubbo ran into Ranboos room with a backpack. "I found about 500, we should go now." Ranboo nodded and they headed down, stuffed some food onto Tubbo's backpack then headed towards the back door. Ranboo looked back. "Wait," he said, forgetting Tubbo couldn't hear him. He opened a cabinet and pulled out a match. He lit it, then knelt down to his dad "Fuck. You." He said, and dropped the match. The oil caused the fire to spread quick, so they ran before it caught anyone's attention.
          Tubbo stopped at his own house. Ranboo pulled on his hand, but Tubbo snatched back, freeing himself. "Dude," Ranboo said, standing in front of him "we are going to be seen lets go." Tubbo was looking past Ranboo. His room light was on. Ranboo knew he didn't want to run away. Ranboo didn't want to, either. He put his hand on Tubbos shoulder. Tubbo looked at him. "If we could hide here forever, we would. But we can't. I promise you we will visit just not now. It's too risky. Let's go" Tubbo said nothing, but grabbed Ranboos hand. Ranboo looked up at the window that was light up one last time, just in time to see Tubbos sister pop up and make eye contact. He quickly looked away and ran, hearing siren in the distance.

bad sleeping schedule check. anyways i don't really have a plan for this story and im kinda just making things up as i go. I do have the major parts of the story planned tho. Ok well one of them isnt really major, but I think you guys will like it. Its gonna be a small wholesome moment in between chaos so yea im looking forward to writing that. mkay bye take care ily guys<3
oh also ill fix spelling errors later if i find any it's 5 am tho so gn
c: -P