Six

underage drinking

Tubbo ran out in a hurry. Ranboo tried to keep up, but Tubbo knew his way through Tommy house and Ranboo lost him. Outside was no help, Tubbo was nowhere in sight. He ran to Tubbos home. He knocked on the door until Tubbos younger sister, Lani answered. "Ranboo?" Ranboo quickly barged in "Is Tubbo here?" she followed him up towards Tubbo's room. "Uh, I thought he was with you at Tommys?"
Ranboo and Lani looked all around the house. They had woken up his parents while doing so, who joined in to help and called the police. Tubbo had run away once before, which is how Ranboo met him.

Ranboo was outside when a boy walked by. He looked tired, so Ranboo started talking to him. The boy didn't answer and kept walking, so Ranboo walked up and tapped his shoulder. He looked startled. Ranboos mother came out and saw what was going on. They tried to communicate with the boy to no avail. After a while she grabbed him by the shoulder and signaled him to walk in. Eventually they got him to call his parents so he could get home safely. This would happen more than once in the next few months. He would randomly show up at their house. After a while Tubbo warmed up to Ranboo. He took sign language vlasses with Tubbo to make it easier for him.

Tubbo ran away to Ranboos house.

Ranboo ran out of the door and to his house. His dads car wasn't in the driveway, but the lights to the kitchen were on. Ranboo unlocked the front door and ran to the kitchen. Tubbo was laying on the floor, drinking a bottle. Ranboo snatched the bottle from him. Tubbo sat up. What the fuck are you doing. Tubbo shrugged "I guess if your dad drank to, you know...forget, I, I don't know".
Ranboo cleaned up the cans and bottles around Tubbo. They were mostly soda, but there were 2 or 3 beer bottles mixed in. Ranboo managed to take the bottle before Tubbo finished it, but it was already halfway empty. After some communicating, Ranboo managed to calm Tubbo down. They were about to walk back to Tubbos house when they heard a car pull into the driveway.

School ended 2 days ago but all my friends are still in school and I have no idea what to do with my life now so I guess I'll work on this story. Wow that was a long sentence. Okay bye take care of urself <3
c: -p