Two

Tubbo was impossible to work with. Any time Ranboo tried to correct him he just kicked the skateboard and sat on the floor. "I'm not letting you try it until you learn how to stand on it correctly it's not even that hard." Only a few minutes had passed but the sun was only getting hotter. "Can we take a break and go eat something? This sucks" Ranboo sighed "It's only been 20 minutes man come on." After a small pause, he reluctantly agreed.
          "Tubbo what the heck" Ranboo watched as Tubbo came out from the store with far too many snacks that they could eat in one day. "Dunno, they all looked good" Ranboo laughed as they sat down on a patch of grass "I think Imma give up with the skateboard, some things just aren't for me I guess." Ranboo smacked his head. "What? You can't just give up. We'll try again after we eat some of this" Tubbo sighed.
          "Is that Tubbo? Holy shit" Tubbo quickly tried his best to hide his hearing aid with his hair "Tommy! Big man! Hey!" "Big T! What's up, long time no see" Tubbo nodded. "What have you been up to," Tommy side eyes Ranboo "hanging with the quiet kid I see." Tubbo shrugged once again "I dunno. Being out of school is boring, gotta distract myself somehow." It never crossed Ranboos mind that Tubbo might be embarrassed to be his friend, the lack of eye contact seemed to prove things for him.
          After a while of them talking and Tommy stealing most of their snacks, Tommy finally got up to leave. "Well it was nice catching up, we should hang out again soon" Tubbo nodded "You should hang out with us some other time" Tommy smiled, then stopped "hang on you have a- like a thing" he said and reached for Tubbos ear. Tubbo quickly pulled away. "Holy shit." Tommy whispered to himself. "Uh, see ya." Both boys watched as Tommy quickly walked away. "He's kind of a bitch" Ranboo said. Tubbo just stared down.

          "Fuck. This." It had now been hours of Ranboo trying to teach Tubbo to skate. "Hey you almost got it just try ag-" "NOT. THIS. Well, yes this but- fuck everything man! Tommy thinks I'm a weirdo and is probably telling all our- all his friends" Ranboo just stared for a second "I, um, who cares what they thin-" "I care Ranboo! I care what they think fuck this" Tubbo yelled as he threw his hearing aid to the ground, regretting it almost immediately. He looked up at Ranboo while holding the broken hearing aid. Okay Ranboo signed let's go home.
Tubbo dropes the hearing aids on the kitchen table and ran upstairs to his room. Ranboo looked at Tubbos mom, who signaled him to follow. Tubbo was laying face down on his bed. He softly put his hand on his shoulder to signal that he was there which caused Tubbo to sit up. This is why I don't like going out, he signed. I thought I was ready to go back out, I thought the skateboard was a sign, it's been years, I don't know what to do. Ranboo hugged him. He didn't know how to help and every time he asked Tubbo would just say "treat me like a normal person."
          Stay over, I need to distract myself. Ranboo smiled and nodded. I have to go pick up some things from home. Tubbo shook his head "No!" he flinched, and went back to signing. I forgot I broke them, you can borrow stuff from me, just don't leave yet. They were each others only friend, as far as Ranboo knew. He was his only distraction since his family always brought up how he was deaf, and Tubbos old friends didn't even know why he left school. His dad wouldn't care. Even if he did, Ranboo wouldn't care what his dad said.

I got the idea for this story at 3 am & I've been writing ever since so I'll probably fix errors in the morning if I remember, remember to drink water, idk if summer started yet but it sure feels like it
c: -P