Sixteen

slight homophobia, violence

          "Hey boss man". Ranboo quickly got up. "Tubbo!" He said, and hugged him. They hugged for what felt like forever until Ranboo broke the hug. "Do you wanna know what really happened?" Tubbo said sitting down. He patted the floor besides him, gesturing Ranboo to sit. "You found me in your house, drunk with your dad stuff. Your dad came home and got mad, so he threatened, which pissed you off, so you attacked him. You tried your best to help me, but accidentally killed your dad. Not knowing how to react, you set the house on fire and ran away." Ranboo blinked a few times. "I don't get it." he said, earning a laugh from Tubbo. "Of course you don't, how do I put this lightly, you didn't save me big guy, you saved yourself though which is all that matter."Ranboo shook his head. "You're crazy." he said, getting up.
"Didn't you ever find it weird how people only spoke to you? Only showed your face on the news? How I would disappear then reappear when you needed me? I'm what they call a coping mechanism. I think. Point is, I am what you think Tubbo would be like if he made it out with you." Ranboo shook his head "Stop fucking with me. This is such a sick joke." Tubbo grabbed Ranboos hand and pulled him towards him. He grabbed his head and connected their foreheads.

          Ranboo watched his dad reach for an empty bottle, and then swing at Tubbo. He quickly got in between Tubbo and the bottle, but not quick enough. Tubbo fell backwards, hitting his head on the edge of the table on his way down. Without a second thought, Ranboo kicked his dad back. "Fuck!" his dad exclaimed, after putting his elbow on the stove top, which was accidentally turned on by his back. He fell on his knees due to all the blood loss, yet still pointed at Tubbo. "All this is his goddamn fault! He should've been put out of his misery a long time ago! Look at me you faggot! Who would've thought it would be his own boyfriend" Out of anger, Ranboo swung at his dads head one last time. He knelt down next to Tubbo, held his hand and layed his head on his chesy. He didn't know if he should call the police or not, they would take Ranboo away. He carried Tubbo to his room and tucked him into bed, hoping he would wake up and just be confused but completely okay. As much as he wanted to, Ranboo couldn't stay with him. He hugged Tubbo, then ran out.

"That's not, that's not what happened." Ranboo pulled away from Tubbo. "You're bullshitting me. This is a dream. This is a bad dream this is just a nightmare-" "Ranboo!" Tubbo called out and slapped him. Ranboo held his cheeck, even though it didn't hurt. "I was supposed to protect you, but I can only do so much. I am just your imagination after all. This is up to you now. Do what you think is best for you." Tubbo said. Ranboo watched him walk away. He followed after him, but he seemed to have vanished into thin air. Ranboo fell to the floor. Was Tubbo really dead? What was Ranboo supposed to do now. The only plan they had was to get Tubbo some hearing aids. In the long run, it was a shitty plan. What would they do after? Well, what would he do after. Ranboo stared at the night sky, at least what he could see through the canopy of leaves. He managed to make out gray smoke coming from the right side of the sky. That's when he remembered. Michael was alone with a cloud of smoke signaling his location.

whoa there plot twist surprise! did any of you ever notice any of the things tubbo said lol. anywayss remember the "not a happy ending tag"? yea you're getting close to figuring out why aha. i feel like this was kinda a short chapter but its okay bc double update!! mkay bye take care<3
c: -P