Twelve

Footsteps. Loud, echoing footsteps. Wait. Footsteps. Tubbquickly sat up, startling Tubbo, who also sat up. Footsteps he signed while looking around, trying to figure out which side they were coming from. It took him a while to realize that the train actually wasn't moving anymore. He and Tubbo quickly grabbed their things and jumped out. They were in some sort of dock area. After some walking and hiding behind train cars, they managed to find a road. On the other side was what seemed a pretty small town. Tubbo tapped on Ranboos shoulder. We should change our appearance. We don't know how fast word got around, and these people could recognize us, he signed. Ranboo nodded. Their first objective was to find a store and change.
They kept their heads low, only looking up to check the stores. There were some people out and about who snuck glances at them, but mostly ignored them. Tubbo pointed towards a hair salon, and they headed in. The lady at the counter welcomed them, eyes them up and down, then went back to looking at her phone. How much money do we have? Tubbo asked. Ranboo took out a hundred dollar bill. Enough, probably.
They split up and then reunited at the counter with their own things. "Your total will be 174 with 67 cent. Erm, do you need to go to like, a hospital or something?" Ranboo put his hand up to the scar on his mouth then shook his head. "We're fine." he said, handing her 2 hundred dollar bills. The lady awkwardly took it. Ranboo grabbed a blue mask that was on a shelf nearby and put it in the counter. "Could you add this too, please." She nodded and said no more. She handed back the change with only a slight smile then stared at them as they left.
They checked in to a motel, and bought a new outfit from a store on the way. First thing they did was lay in bed. For almost an hour. They hadn't felt cold air or a bed in what felt like forever. Then, while Tubbo showered, Ranboo sat up the hair dyeing stuff. Neither of them had any knowledge of how to do any of that. After Tubbo came out and Ranboo finished showering, they finally got started. Tubbo bleached his hair while Ranboo applied black hair dye to his. The processes sucked, but not as much as being out in the heat and rain all day sucked. After being done, Tubbo bleached his hair once more, with the help of Ranboo this time to make things go faster. After the second bleach Tubbo started complaining about how his head burned, so Ranboo turned to TV on to distract him. After finally finishing, they both passed out.
When Ranboo woke up again, the sun was already out. He looked at the clock. It was 2 pm. He almost shook Tubbo awake, but realize they had no plan for that day. In fact, they had no plan for any day. They could stay in this town and sleep for as long as they wanted to. He knew the police would come to the town eventually, though. They had to keep going no matter what. But, staying to rest for another day wouldn't hurt. He did rent the room for two nights, spending the day in wouldn't make a difference, hopefully. He called one of the numbers on the menu and ordered food, then woke Tubbo up once it arrived. They spent the rest of the day watching TV until they fell asleep again.
          The next day they checked out and started walking again, feeling more lost than ever. The stay had reminded them of their situation, and that there was nothing they could do about it. They still kept their head down, but this time it felt more of sadness then to keep their faces hidden. One of the times Ranboo looked up, he made eye contact with someon his age, then quickly looked back down. "Holy shit. Bro look." the boy said and grabbed Ranboos arm. Ranboo quickly looked up. The guy stared at him for a while, then snatched his mask off. Him and his friend laughed "gross dude. What the hell happened to your face." Ranboo flinched. "Hey douchebag leave them alone" A voice called out. The boy rolled his eyes and let go of Ranboo. "Freaks" he mumbled, and walked away. Ranboo turned to the person who talked. She was walking towards them. "Hey. Im Snifferish"

wow a chapter the day after, nice. anyways i kinda wanna write something else but im not sure what. would you guys be interested in something based off of a game/series? i always make scenarios of my own after watching/playing something so if you guys would be interested in that recommend me some cool things👍 also what duo/group you would like in that,,,au? ig it would be an au idk im rlly bad with definitions loll okay bye take care<3
c: -P