(Mature content) Chapter 15- Cabaret gets spicy

I look back at the TV as my hand slowly makes its way toward the inner part of his thigh. He sighs as my hand goes further up his thigh until he grabs my hand, roughly.

"You don't want to do that, princess." he states and puts my hand down on my own thigh.

I wait a few seconds before moving my hand up his thigh again. He sighs even bigger this time. He turns to me in annoyance.

"Okay, darling, if you do that one more time, you'll regret it. You understand?" I nod. "Good." he says and turns back to face the TV.

I, once again, let my hand make its way up his thigh. This time, there wasn't a sigh, it seemed as though he just let me do it. Out of nowhere, he grabs both of my wrists, turns me to look at him and pins me down, all in one movement.

"I told you." is the only thing he says.

He leans down, coming closer to my face. This man is too damn hot, I swear, if he doesn't kiss me soon, I'll report him for hate crime. And with that, he kisses me. It goes from kissing to making out quite quickly. One of his hands lets go of my wrist and makes it's way to my throat that he then grabs firmly. With my now free hand I make my way to the back of his head to grab his hair. After a few minutes of making out I start moving my hand to his shirt. I pull his shirt up and trace his abs with my fingers. He pulls away from the kiss smiling brightly, his eyes look full of lust. He pulls his shirt of completely and then attacks my lips. One of my hands grabs his hair on the back of his head and the other hand goes to his back and I start scratching a bit. He lets out a groan and pulls away. He looks me dead in the eyes and his eyes seem filled with lust.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks and I nod. "Use your words, darling."

"Yes, I am." I say and he smirks at me.

He goes straight back to making out with me as he starts taking my clothes off. He takes my shirt off and then slowly takes my pants off. When my pants are off he moves his hands slowly up my back to take my bra off. He throws the bra on the floor and starts tracing his fingers down my body until he reaches my private parts. He slowly puts one finger inside and I let out a soft moan. He smirks at that. He starts moving it in and out and after a minute or so he puts a second finger in and I give out another moan. He smirks yet again. He looks at me and asks:

"You ready, love?"

"Ye-yes." I stutter out.

He smirks and then starts taking his pants of with the hand that isn't inside of me. He gets them off and now drags his underwear off. He slowly pulls his fingers out and replace them with his cock. He starts off slow and I'll admit, it feels great. As he pushes in and out of me I just can't help but to moan, it's almost automatic. After a few minutes he decides to go harder and faster. My moans start getting louder.

"Darling," he starts, "you're going to have to be quieter, we don't want your neighbors knowing, now do we?"

I shake my head as I try to keep my moans in. He starts going slightly harder and I accidentally let a moan out. He stops.

"Love." He says. "The louder you moan, the harder I'm going to fuck you. You understand?" He states and I nod in understanding. "Good girl." He says and pulls out.

He flips me over so that I'm on all fours and he goes back inside. He starts off slow and gets faster and harder. I try my hardest not to moan, but it isn't going that well. He obviously notices this and goes harder. Both of his hands are on my hips pulling me towards him. I thrusts into me harder than before and I moan loudly. One of his hands moves to my mouth to cover it and the other grabs my hair. He goes even harder, pulling my hair at the same time. I feel a wave of pleasure approaching. At this point, I don't care, I moan as loudly as possible every time he thrusts into me. The pleasure is getting overbearing and I think I'm about to reach my climax.

"I'm going to cum." I moan through his fingers. It's barely audible.

"What was that, darling?" He asks lifting his hand off my mouth.

"I'm about to cum!" I moan loudly. "Please, can I cum?" I beg him.

"Yes, darling, cum for me." He states.

And with that, I let out the loudest moan I've ever let out and it feels so good. He pulls out slowly and pulls me back. He turns me around and kisses me passionately, softer than before.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" He asks and I nod with a big smile on my face. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." He gets up, grabs my hand and drags me with him.

We both walk into the shower and clean ourselves off, he helps me out. The shower doesn't take long at all. We get out, I grab a towel for myself and then hand Johnny a towel. I wrap the towel around myself and walk into my room to change into some clothes.
I decide to put on a sports bra and sweat-shorts.

"What should I wear then?" Johnny asks and chuckles.

"I do actually have something that you could wear." I state and go into my second wardrobe, the unused one.

I take out a pair of boxers, a t-shirt and knee-length sweat-shorts. I hand them to Johnny and he goes back in the bathroom to put them on. I take out my hairdryer and start blow drying my hair.

"Hey, Johnny." I exclaim from my bedroom.

"Yeah?" He responds.

"I'm getting quite tired, I think I'm going to start getting ready for bed." I state and turn the hairdryer off.

I unplug it and but it back. I turn around and Johnny has now gotten out of the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll get ready as well." He states and we both go to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

We quickly brush our teeth and after rinsing our mouths he puts chin on my shoulder. His arms wrap around me to hug me. He gives me a few kisses on my neck.

"I love you." I state, looking at him through the mirror.

He looks up at me. "I love you, too." He says and turns me around.

He looks me straight in the eyes and gives me a small kiss.

"Let's go to bed." He says and we start walking to my bed.

I turn my alarm clock on before going to bed. He's already on the bed. I get in and start cuddling up to him. He wraps his arms around me and it's very safe.

"Goodnight, darling." He says calmly, his voice is very soothing.

"Goodnight, love." I say and I fall asleep soon after that.

———————————
Word count: 1251 words

AN: I am so sorry that I don't update often, my mental health hasn't been that good and then this was quite awkward to write since I've never written a "smut" scene before so please don't judge me.

Thank you all so much for 3k+ reads, I was amazed by 2k so thank you! I appreciate you all so much!<3