Chapter 11- three special words

"Keys." Johnny says and puts his hands out.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm driving." He says, I sigh and hand him my car keys. "Thank you." He says in a joyful voice, I look at him and smile.

We get in the car and we drive off. While driving he puts his hand on my thigh. I smile, I look up and he's staring at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I say and laugh.

"Alright, alright." Johnny says between laughs.

I smile and look down at my thigh, I put my hand on top of his hand and slightly grab it. I feel his eyes on me and I like it. We drive for another five minutes or so. We arrive at my apartment and we walk up the stairs. We get to my door and I unlock it. We get inside and take of our jackets and shoes. As soon as we had done that I feel a hand on my waist and shortly after a pair of lips on mine. Johnny closes the door and locks it while continuing to kiss me. We move towards my couch which isn't that big. We continue making out on the couch.

I try to take of Johnny's shirt, we stop making out for a second so that I can take it off then we immediately go back to making out. I run a hand down his chest and stomach, feeling his muscular body. Johnny starts unzipping my jeans and I slightly start to panic. I pull away from the kiss and he looks at me a bit confused.

"I'm s-s-sorry." I say. "I just don't think that I'm ready." I say and Johnny gets off of me, he then sits down right next to me and I also sit up.

"That's it?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I say a bit unsure.

"Phew." He says and puts his hand over his heart. "You got me really worried there for a second. It's fine that you don't want to do it. We'll take it slow." He says and I smile at him.

"Hey, Johnny." I say and he looks at me. "I'm kind of tired so I'll go to bed. You want to join?" I ask and he just nods.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. In the middle of doing so, Johnny comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. We look at eachother through the mirror. I continue brushing my teeth and he starts to waltz, his arms around my waist still. I sigh as I stop brushing my teeth and try to spit the toothpaste out in the sink. He stops waltzing and we're back to looking at eachother through the mirror.

"I love you." Johnny says out of nowhere.

I stop what I'm doing and look at him in shock. He looks at me confused because of my look.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" He asks, almost scared.

"No, no! Definitely not!" I say, giggling as I say it.

I clean out the toothpaste and then turn around in his arms. I look at him and we kiss for a few seconds, we pull away and just stare at eachother.

"I love you, (Y/N) (Y/LN)." He says.

"I love you, too, Jonathan Crane." I say and we kiss again.

We pull away and I go into my room to change. Johnny walks in and realizes that I'm changing, he immediatley turn around assuming that I want a bit of privacy.

"You done yet?" He asks.

"Yup, I'm done." I say and walk towards my bed.

I lay down in bed and pat on the bed where Johnny can lay. He walks towards the bed and lays down next to me. I turn around so that my back is turned to him. He wraps his arms around me.

"Wait a second." I say very quietly.

"What is it?" Johnny asks sounding as if he already went to sleep and letting go a bit.

"I usually sleep with calm music in the background, is that okay?" I ask.

"Why would it not be?" He asks. "Yes, it's okay." He says.

I turn on the music and lower the volume. I go back into Johnny's arms. Johnny basically digs his face into the side of my neck.

"Goodnight." I say, chuckling a bit.

"Goodnight." He says muffled into my neck.

I fall asleep quite soon, even though I'm half asleep. I think it's because of how safe I feel. Whenever Johnny's around I feel really safe, I feel protected even if he's a baby most of the time. I'm sure there's someone a bit more dominant under there, but he doesn't want to show it just yet. I mean, I don't mind, I love being able to baby him since he just acts that way. I randomly feel Johnny's lips and head moving, he's kissing my neck. I don't do anything since I like it, I just let him do it. I fall asleep soon after and I think he does to.

Next morning
I open my eyes and I still feel Johnny's arms around my waist. I nudge him multiple times and he eventually wakes up.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I say and try to move.

"Ten more minutes." He says. "Please." He begged while still holding on to me.

"No, I can't. I'm not going to be late because of you again." I say and he laughs.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Didn't mean to cause any trouble, detective (Y/LN)." He says, chuckling while saying it.

"You will be if you don't let me go." I say. "You can lay here more. If you leave after me, the spare key is in the door frame." I say.

"Why there?" He asks.

"Because everyone else has it under their door mattress, people eventually understand that which means it's more likely to get stolen." I say.

"Wow, you really are smart." He says.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask and throw a pillow at him.

"Well... I-" he says.

"That's what I thought." I say. "Goodbye." I say.

"Goodbye." He says and we do a quick kiss.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you, too." He says and we kiss again. "Good luck at work." He says.

"I should say the same to you but you don't seem to remember that you start your shift in ten." I say and he looks at the clock on my bedside table.

"Oh shit." He says and jolts up.

"Bye!" I say and leave.

----------------------------------------
Word count: 1105 words