Chapter 7- spontaneous Dr. Crane

I walk to the parking lot, hoping that no one went into my car. I reach my car, thankfully the car looks the exact same way as before. I open the driversseat door and get in, I type Ave Green 21 into the GPS. I drive for a few minutes until I reach what I believe is the right place. I wait in the car for a bit which was a good move because when I decided to step out of the car, that's when (Y/N) and her 'date' came out through the door to the apartment complex. I close the door and I try to lay low. Luckily they didn't notice, I immediately grabbed my silver case. I open the case up and put on my Scarecrow mask and I get the tubes full of fear toxin and strap them on me, it was quite difficult considering that I was sitting down in a car.

I get inside of the door trying to find the apartment that Jim told me about. I almost run up to the third floor trying not to make too much sound. I get there and try to open the door that Jim said was the right one, of course I wouldn't usually trust a cop with this, or anything at all, but I had to at least try. I slowly push the door handle down and push the door inwards. It worked! I close the door carefully after me and lock it, since the smartass probably thinks that he locked the door. I want him to know that I'm in here so I open the window. I wand back and I find some paper and a pen laying on the kitchen counter. I decide to write a note for this bitch.

'Dear mister Nygma, seems like (Y/N) has got it in for you. Maybe she likes you but I doubt it. You see, (Y/N) and I had a little moment earlier today. Well, have a great night mister Nygma.'

I place the pen and paper back then I proceed to put the note on the dinner table. I walk around, checking out mister Nygma's apartment, looks quite nice.

After a while I heard keys outside of the door. I quietly went and hid. I hear something hit the floor, I peek and see mister Nygma who has basically thrown of his coat. He goes to the dinner table and stop, I think that he saw the note. He turns around looking worried and confused. He looks at the window.

"Hello? I know that you're there. Just, show yourself." He says.

"Hello, Eddie." I say, walking up to him but still in the dark.

He looks around, confused, until he sees me. He still looks confused and I continue walking towards him. I walk into the light and he immediately notices that it's me, I mean I would've probably remembered if someone sprayed me with fear gas.

"Aww, you remember me." I say. "Do you know who I am? Except the person that sprayed you with fear gas." I ask still walking towards him. "Well you see, I'm the Scarecrow and yes, I did write that note that you're holding." He looks down at the note and back up at me.

"What have you done to her?" He asked.

"Wow, the little guy got a voice." I say jokingly. "I haven't done anything, well, except kiss her." I say and he looks at me in fury. "Hey, it's fine, she kissed me back." I add, smirking inside if the mask.

He looks like he really wants to hit me right now, I can't help but laugh. He looks at me confused which makes me laugh more.

"Okay, well, it was nice meeting you Mr. Nygma, but I hope it works out." I say between laughs.

I jump out of the window and hide for a moment knowing that he'll run and check where I'm headed. I look up and don't see him anywhere so I go to my car. I take everything off and start walking towards the apartment complex. I walk up to Nygma's door and knock.

"Who is it?" He asks.

"It's Dr. Crane." I say, he immediately opens the door.

"What can I do for you Dr. Crane?" He asks.

"Well, I'm looking for (Y/N) (Y/LN), I heard she would be here, didn't hear why though." I say.

"Oh, I drove her home a couple of minutes ago." He says.

"Oh, well, thanks anyway, sorry to disturb you." I say.

I turn around and walk out of the building. I get to my car, I get in and start driving towards (Y/N)'s apartment. I get to her apartment and start walking towards her door. I get to the door and knock. She opens it looking really tired and confused.

"Hi." I say, slightly waving at her.

"Hello? What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Oh, am I here at a bad time? I'll go, it's fine." I say and turn to leave.

"No, Johny, wait." She says and I turn back around. "Come in." She adds and makes room for me to walk inside.

"I know that this is quite spontaneous but I wanted to do something that we did alot at kids." I say.

"Which is?" She asks.

"Watch a movie in our pajamas with snacks or without, doesn't really matter." I say.

"I'd like that alot." She says with a smile. "I don't really have snacks here right now so should we take a quick trip to the grocery store?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'll drive, my car's right outside." I say.

She puts her shoes on and we walk towards my car. We get in my car and start driving towards the nearest grocery store which just happens to be Trader Joe's. We go inside and go to the snack section. We decide to buy flaming hot cheetos, barbecue chips and salted chips. We go and pay for our things, we go back to the car and drive back to (Y/N)'s apartment. We get to her apartment, we basically throw off our shoes and I hang up my jacket.

"I'll prepare the snacks since I'm already in my pajamas and you can go change. The bathroom's there." She says, pointing at a door.

I walk inside and change into my pajamas. I look in the mirror and I realize how long ago we did this. I get out and walk towards the living room. I sit down on the couch and turn the TV on. I go to her Netflix and try to pick out a movie.

"Pick something good." She says as she walks in with three bowls.

"Do you need help with that?" I ask.

"Nah, it's fine, what do you want to drink?" She asks.

"Some lemonade would be good." I say.

"I don't have lemonade, is sprite okay?" She asks.

"Marvelous." I say as she walks in with a smile on her face two sprite bottles.

She places the drinks down on the table in front of us and sit down next to me.

------------------------------
Word count: 1197 words