Unforgettable

When we finished dressing we took pictures of each other and posted it on our website. Just as we were about to take more pictures we heard the doorbell then Adrianna went to open the door while I went to get my purse.

"Well hello mi bonita (my pretty)" Blake said. "You don't look too bad yourself Antonio"Adrianna said. 

( A/N; Blake is also Antonio so don't get confused)

"Well can I ever not look hot or sexy"Blake said smirking.

God! his ego is as big as the whole Spain. "Okay enough with the flirting guys have a party to attend" I said pushing Adrianna out of the house and locked the door then we went to Blake's black Audi.

The drive to the party was silent apart from the music playing on the radio, when we got there I got out of the car quickly to be free of the silence. "Wow! I didn't know you will dress this good to a party you didn't even feel like going"Blake said shocked since I never dress this much if it's not a special occasion.

"What I felt like looking very good today "I said.

When we entered the party I became disgusted with the image of people puking,couples making out in public like there was no tomorrow and some people grinding on each other while others were just dancing their hearts out.

"Wanna go rock the dancefloor" Adrianna said since we were still standing at the entrance like idiots.

"No thanks I will just be by the bar and maybe order something non alcoholic I don't wanna get drunk and get laid yet I love my virginity. So bye moreover who is gonna drive you and Blake's asses home if I'm drunk so I'm gonna be the designated driver for tonight" I smirked

"Awwwn thanks girl I hope to meet a guy tonight"she said.

"Fine enjoy" with that she just waves and went to dance.

Since I was not going to dance or drink I went to get soda at the bar. While drinking my soda and checking my website I felt like someone was watching me so i turned to see who it was but found no one. Just when I was about to go back to drinking my soda I saw a familiar face in front of me.

"Hey Nick,how are you doing long time right?"I said.

"Yeah Ashley it has been so long since college and you still look so gorgeous and sexy damn"Nick said.

"Thanks. Nice party at least I know now that it's worth being dragged here"I said smiling.

"So you still hate parties and let me guess you don't date much do you" he said

"True and sorry I didn't accept you in college but you should have gotten to know me first before asking me out"I said.

"No problem that was college but you know I'm still single and I would like to take you out when you are free"he said.

"I'll think about it"I said smiling

"Oh I would like to introduce my cousin Diego"he said looking back but found an empty chair.

"Maybe later looks like he went to enjoy the party will see you later Ashley"he said but before he left we exchanged numbers.

It has been more than an hour since we were at the party so I decided that after using the restroom I was going to drag my brother and best friend out of the party since I and Adrianna have to get our beauty sleep so that we would be more alert tomorrow to work since we are meeting a certain CEO of our dreams we need to prepare well. I put my phone in my purse and went to the ladies room.

When I was done I fixed my hair and went out determined to look for my drunk friend and brother. As I came out of the hallway leading to the bathroom I bumped into a wall but wait when did walls start having abs,so I looked up to find a very drunk and angry guy.