THUNDER

Diego's POV

      I was confused I didn't know what to do Adrian was skeptical about turning myself in. He advised me to think of something else but I know he thinks about what it will do to my business and reputation. Right now all I care about is ensuring I try to make things right with Ashley.

           On the other hand I want to see my kid, I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy. I haven't been to any of the doctor's appointment with Ashley, which is sad but well deserved as I have done unspeakable things.

    My bar has been destroyed already as I can't have alcoholic drinks any where near me as it was what started all this.

   I was thinking about all this when I heard the door close thinking it was Adrian as he is the only one with the keys to my house I didn't turn to see who it was.

    "Now now Adrian I'm pretty sure I'm not a baby so need for your babysitting services" I said not looking up still

     " Definitely not him Chris. I've missed you" fuck that voice what the hell is she doing here

    " What the hell are you doing her Shailene" I said getting up from my position on the floor

    " Actually don't answer that answer this instead how the fuck did you get my keys" I said pissed she invaded my privacy

    "Don't I have the right to have the keys to my boyfriend's house"

    Boyfriend? Boyfriend fucking delusional bitch

  "Boyfriend? We have not been together for years now so stop being a delusional bitch and get out before I call the police and report you for trespassing" I said looking back at her crossing my hands over my chest

     " Come on baby-"

    " No no don't call me that" I cringed

       " It's Mr Diego and if it's too much of a mouthful for you don't talk to me. Now get out" I said

       " Oh so she can come in if she wants right. I'm sure she has keys doesn't she" she said now angry

    " What do you mean" I asked confused

    " Oh you know the brunette the media are obsessed with because she was seen with you. You know Ashley Brooke, she's allowed to enter but I'm not" she glared at me dropping her bag on my couch

    " That name should not come out of your fucking mouth now pick up your bag and get out of my house last warning"

    " I'm not leaving" she said sitting down

   " Well the police it is or better still why don't I just throw you out myself"

    " Oh you will not hurt me neither will you call the police on me" she said with a smug smile

    " Oh really why not" I mused

    " Because you love me"

    Well looks like this fucking skank wants to test my already worn out patience. I went to the kitchen counter and dialed 911 giving her a last chance to get her smelling self off my property

  " Diego you can't do this to me I told you I love you and I know you love me back. You can't give us up for her where is she anyways, she's not here is she? She's not worth it. She's not with you which means she's left she can't give you what you want I have everything you want I can give you everything without any argument"

Wow she's crazy, how the hell did we date. I have never wanted to bash someone's head in so bad till now

   " Never ever say her name and get this into your thick skull you have nothing to give me you're useless to me okay let it stick" I said pointing a finger at her in warning

   I hit the call button and waited for the call to go through which didn't take long at all

    " 911 What's your emergency"

    " I have a trespasser over at my house-"

     " Fine fine I'll leave no need call anyone okay" she said getting up from the chair with her bag and leaving while I told the responder not to worry and the situation has been dealt with.

   " But no this you're mine and I'll die before I let someone else take you from me" she said before slamming the door.

    I dropped the phone back on the counter and sat on the chair think about what just happened. Knowing Shailene she would obviously do something crazy, she is. one possessive crazy son of bitch.

   Third Person POV

    Diego sat on the chair wondering what he could do to make it up to Ashley. He think going to prison is the best start at least he would pay for his crimes. He would go ahead with Adrian's plans for now but if there is no change then he would personally ensure he is locked up for what he did

     Ashley in her house sits in her bed thinking about what Liam has sent to her and her brother's reaction to finding out Diego's name. She know he might kill or at least do something that will ruin him just to protect her.

   She knows if she wants to ease her brother's anger she would have to do something to punish Diego quickly. She knows with the knowledge of him raping her he is having some pains and she likes that.

    The mind is a powerful tool, fill it with positive thoughts and you will flourish, fill it with negative thought and you will fall. It has the power to make one both healthy and sick. It can give the worst punishment and be your own personal hell hole.

     She doesn't think the regret he feels will last and he will just go on with his life forgetting what he did. He might just remember when he see her or her children. Now she knows she must do something but not before her children are born no all she has to do is convince Blake to lay low on the whole revenge thing.

        While Ashley and Diego and thinking in their houses Shailene is pissed off and parked far but close enough to see Ashley's front yard staring at the house. Her mind running wild, voices telling her the only way she can have Diego is if she gets rid of Ashley.

     She has to get rid of the competition, she has to get rid of that which wants to take what is hers. She sits in her car and watches as Ashley coming out of her house rubbing her pregnant belly and she becomes even more mad.

     Even when she and Diego were together he never talked about there future or about having a family yet he is about to have one with her. She sees red, she will have children for him no other woman just her.

     She will be the one who makes him happy, who makes him a father and Ashley will pay for trying to take that away from her and trying to give him what she will be giving him.

   She will ensure she take everything dear to her before taking her child then her life. There is no other way. Her mother has always said
              " If you want something you don't have to wait for someone to give it to you or someone to decide that you deserve it before they give you. You have to decide you deserve it and take it. That is the only way you can succeed in this life . Take what you want don't wait for them to give it to you"

       And she will do exactly that Diego is hers and she will have him no matter what.

     Hey guys, so just wanted sorry for the slow update but I have been so not in the right mind frame to write.

   Hope you guys like this chapter. Leave your comments and please vote.

    Love you all ❤️❤️

~Diva~