RED

I was woken up from my sweet dream where I was not raped or pregnant by my stupid alarm. So I stood up from my bed to get ready and since I was going for a meeting I decided to leave my hair down since it was wavy at the end then went to wear a white skinny Jean, a navy blue turtle neck and my faux fur white sleeveless jacket. Since I was running late I decided to take oatmeal and wore my black ankle boots.

          Me and Adri decided to meet at the office since we still had to take the designs and files. When we got to Ramos Industries I was so excited but I had a bad feeling about everything so I told Adrianna but she just told me to calm down. We were told to go to the top floor and that his secretary will lead us to his office, when we got there his secretary told us he was expecting us and we should go in.

    When we got there Adrianna decided to knock because;
      One, it is polite,
     Two, she doesn't want to walk in on anything that will scare her for life.

We heard a deep voice say " come in" and it sounded so familiar.

"His voice sounds awfully familiar" I told Adrianna but she told me that it would because I heard it when I asked Rachel to call him, so I shook the feeling off and entered.

  Our soon to be partner was looking out the window with his friend and they were whispering.

"Good morning Mr Ramos" I said and his friend turned first while I heard Mr Ramos mutter something under his breath but I didn't catch it because I was shocked by his friend

"Ashley" he said shocked to see me

"Nick" I said with the same expression.

Before Nick could say anything again Mr Ramos turns to see me and to say I was shocked was an understatement, I was having mixed emotions right now I didn't know if I should ask if he remembers or I should just go ahead and kill him or I should just run and cry, so I chose the last option.

"Adri em can we go back I can't do this" I said pleading with my eyes. "What's wrong wi........"

"What the hell are you doing here" Mr beast (How she refers to Diego now) cuts her off.

"Do you guys know each other" Nick asked confused just as Adri said "what is going on here?"

All I said to her was "it's him"

"what do you mean...wait WHAT tell me you are joking. Are you sure?" she asked shocked

"Yes I'm sure can we go"I said nodding.

"I don't still understand" Nick said in a confused tone.

"Nick do you remember the girl I told you about after your party  that left before I woke up there she is" Beast said pointing at me  with a glare.

I missed what Nick said after that "Adri I think I'm not feeling too good I need to sit" as she was about to help me to the chair I saw black spot cloud my vision till I heard nothing again.

                    Diego's POV

     I called Nick since he heard I was having a meeting with the fashion company and said he must be there because "I don't have any fashion sense" his words not mine.

When she came in me and Nick were talking but stopped when she greeted her voice sounded so familiar I didn't know where I heard it but it sounded familiar.
Also she was referring to Nick like she knew him so I had to turn to see the girl.

When I did see her I was shocked and I could tell she was too by the way our eyes widened. She started whispering to her friend but I couldn't catch what they said.