SECRETS

Diego's POV

It's been two weeks since the last time I spoke to the woman carrying my child and that is because I've been in Spain for some business and also anytime I call her she ignores it or picks and finds out it is me then she hangs up. Now that I think about it I realised she is the only one who knows what happened that night we met and since she hates it I actually need to ask her about it . That is one of the reasons I'm happy to be back home so I could find out why she hates me so much and what happened that night. I got to the house at night so I went to bed after trying her number again hoping she would pick but like I guess she didn't so I decided to go see her at work the next morning and force her to talk to me then see Rachel since she also came back early that week.

--------------------------------------

"Good morning is Ashley in" I asked the blonde I saw on the floor guessing she's one of Ashley's assistant.

"No sorry she's not in would you like to drop a message for her" she asked with a friendly smile on her face.

" I can wait just tell me how long I will have to wait" I asked trying to keep cool at how a person gets to work so late.

"Oh I'm sorry I mean she's not going to be around for some time she went on a business trip" she said apologetically.

"What do you mean by that" I asked slowly losing my cool.

"Well sir she's not around but just leave your name and I will schedule an appointment for you with her or do you want another......." she started but I cut her off irritated by the way she was speaking like I was a client

" I don't want any appointment just tell me where she is" I said coldly.

"What is your name sir" she asked.

" What the hell I need answers not questions" I said growing angry.

" Sorry sir but I can't disclose that to you just yet as I was ordered to ask for the name of anybody who needs to see miss Brooks before disclosing her location" she said trying to keep up the bold front but I saw the fear swirling in her eyes as she gripped the table.

"Well I'm Diego Ramos and I want answers" I said lowly and dangerously leaning closer to her.

"I'm sorry sir but I was ordered specifically not to disclose that information to you" she said like a cowering in fear.

" Well I could end your career if you don't tell me" I threatened 

" All I can do for you is to give you her number" she said.

" Fine" I said wanting to just get out of this damn place I collected your number and tried calling but she didn't pick my call. 

I left and went back to work as I finished with the paperwork I called Rachel since she said she had something to tell me when she got back from Japan.

"Rachel" I said immediately she picked her

" Hey Chris what's up?"She asked distantly.

"Well you are back and you have something to tell me remember" i said but was replied by silence until she finally spoke again.

" Oh yeah I do" she said focusing on me this time

" Well spit it out" I said not having time for games.

" Well is Ashley with you? If she is just come to my office with her and we could talk about this"she said which pissed me off because recently everything in my life has been revolving around that freaking girl.

"Why does she have to be there with me? Just because she's carrying my child doesn't mean she has to be considered in every decision I make" I said sternly.