Aftermath

When I was done packing I heard my brother enter the house then I quickly hid the suitcase locked my door then went to my bed when I remembered what Rachel told me about being pregnant and I'm going to make sure this baby lives and grows to become a young man or woman who wouldn't need a father. While i was crying my brother came knocking on my door but i paid deaf ears to his calls for me, why can't he just leave me alone it's been a week already can't he just give up.

After a while he stopped trying and left me then right after i couldn't hear his footsteps anymore and i heard a door slam shut, I took my suitcase and went to purchase an apartment close to my company. Rachel told me to get ready for the partnership meeting on Thursday and since today is Monday,i decided to call Adrianna the following day.

When i woke up the next day I took cereal then went to meet Rachel in the hospital and we talked about different things.

She asked how i was doing and was very happy that my voice was a little bit clearer but still shaky and hoarse mostly because of so much crying. When we were done talking about my health it was time for lunch so Rachel decided to order Chinese food while I decided to call Adrianna,it rang for some time before she picked.

"Hi Adrianna,it's me Ashley" I said in a low voice .

"OMG Ashley what happened to you, why didn't you call me and I heard that Ramos Industries postponed our appointment. Please come back" she said in an anxious and worried tone.

I chuckled lightly at her behaviour geez I can imagine her pacing back and forth.

"This is not a joking matter woman, you left the house just like that without telling a soul what in the freaking hell happened for that unreasonable decision and you call me just to start laughing. Do you even know how worried and messed up Blake was when you left" she said angry but I could still hear the pain in her voice.

I didn't know I hurt them this bad if not I would have told them since.

"Woah Adri I'm sorry but I had to do it also I'm fine and would be coming to work tomorrow. That's when I will tell you every thing that has happened over the past week and please don't tell Blake I called you". I said my voice a little shaky at the end.

"But why he's your brother and he is worried sick about you ..... Oh well speak of the devil and he shall appear" she said and I was confused first before I  realized who she was talking about also knowing Adrianna she is smirking right now.

" Adrianna I beg you don't tell him. I will tell him myself when I'm ready but please don't just tell him and wipe that smirk off your face this instant Adrianna Maria del Duqco" i said in a serious tone.

"Fine i wont tell him but you so owe me for this. Okay ma'am yes we would fix your dress for tomorrow thank you" she said trying to cover up then hung up.

God i hate lying to my brother he would be so worried about me because i have never been like this and i think its because I've never been raped or pregnant before * note the sarcasm*. I hate that son of a bitch that rapes me so much i feel killing him right now with my bare hands,ahhhhh
thinking about it is so infuriating.

"Hey Ash the food is here come ea............"she started but stopped after seeing my expression then continued in a calm and soothing voice.

"Hey come here"she said hugging me

"Stop being so sad you need to be strong for for yourself and your baby okay"she said rubbing my back and i was just nodding like a kid taking corrections .

After eating she made me have a check up even if I insisted that i  didn't​ need one and it came out well except for the fact that I'm too weak and it's not good for the baby.