BELIEVER

Ashley's POV

I took my phone and purse then went downstairs.

"Please tell my parents I went to meet Blake" I told Natalie, one of the maids

"Yes ma'am" she said.

I went to the garage and hopped into my blue Cadillac then made my way to the meeting place.

When I got there I noticed he was not there yet so I just went in and ordered a glass of lemonade. I was on my phone trying to take my mind off my  upcoming encounter with my brother while sipping my lemonade. After waiting for a few minutes he finally arrived

" I thought you might not show and do what you recently love doing running from your problems but looks like you finally have the guts to do so" he said as he slid into the booth

"Antonio you..........." I started but he cut me off

" Don't even start just go straight to the point and please don't lie to me" he said coldly and it pains me to hear him talk like that because I only hear him talk like that when he's being professional.

"Look I'm sorry I did not mean to hurt you"I said and signalled him to listen to me instead of interrupting me and he complied so I continued.

" Please what I'm about to say is painful for me but I'm saying it because I trust you to accept my decision about it" I said but paused to get both of us ready psychologically and emotionally for what was coming next.

"I am begging you not to freak out and kill someone so promise me you would accept my decision without making a scene" I said

"yes I promise now spill it" he said blankly.

"I was raped" I blurted it out in one breath. He laughed  humorlessly which was shocking because that was definitely not the reaction I was expecting from him.

"Seriously Ashley Andrea Brooks I knew you were going to lie but this, this is just outrageous how can you think of something like this to lie about" he said venom dripping with every word he uttered which caused a shiver to run down my spine and I don't mean that in a good way.

"Fine you don't believe me so let me fill you in on how the hell it happened. It was on the night of Nick's party after I was done with my drink soda of course I went to the restroom and on my way I bumped into a man I said sorry I swear I did but when I saw you and Adriana I was about to go meet you so we could go home the guy pulled me back then drive me to a room and raped me I'm not going to go into the details I really wanted to tell you I swear I just couldn't"I said crying.

   "What! Tell me this is just a prank" he exclaimed.

"Does it look like I'm joking" I said drying my tears

"Who is the bastard that did it I'll kill him I swear I would make him regret coming to this life" he said fuming.

" Please calm down don't do anything you're going to regret I said.

"Trust me when I'm done with him I'm not going to regret it but enjoy every bit of it" he said with a smirk that sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry but I can't disclose his name to you if you are going to kill him" I said with a serious face

"You can't be serious" he said with a smile thinking I was joking.

" Yes I am and you're going to listen to me because I'm pregnant for the guy you want to kill and I would not appreciate it if my child's father is dead and his uncle is in jail for killing his father" I said looking him in the eye.