EPILOGUE

( 3 YEARS LATER)

Today was the day of Mila's one year remembrance and Ashley planned on going over to the cemetery then her parent's house with the twins at least to give them a bit of joy. Ashley gained her memory back not too long after Diego put himself in prison. She went to visit Mila her little friend who was mad at her for forgetting her at first but when she explained how she was sleeping after giving birth to her children and how some bad people wanted to take her children from her she immediately forgave her. Well the story mixed with some candy and the twins who seemed to have captured the little girls heart like they did everyone.

Ashley also was able to rekindle her friendship with Rachel who gives her the news on how Diego was doing even when she doesn't ask her to.

" Mama what are we doing here?" Eleticia asked while her twin followed quietly.

" We are here to give Mila some flowers, do you remember Little Mila?" she asked bending down in front of the child's grave dropping the flowers

" I though you said she went to heaven" the little girl asks with confusion etched on her face

" Yes she did, but we put the followers here so she can see from heaven that we care and remember her" she says with a smile

" Oh, can we give her some of our candy then" she asked smiling at her mother

" Yes of course" she chuckled getting up and stepping aside so they could drop their candy on the grave sight.

Ashley stands in front of the little girls grave for a few more minutes with tears in her eyes before wiping her eyes and turning away from the grave holding her two angels and walking toward her car.

After setting them up in their car seats she drives over to Mila's parent house to visit them before going to the park like she promised the two troublemakers in the backseat of her car. She got to their house in record time and unstrapped the twins from their car seat and carrying them down before locking the car.

She walked over to the cute house with the twins already running over to the house and trying to ring the doorbell even though it was obvious that they were way too short to reach it.

"RINNNGGGGG" she rang the doorbell once when she got over to the door

" Ashley darling, it's so nice to see you" Mrs rose said once she opened the door pulling her in for a hug.

" ANNIEE" the twins screamed attacking her legs while she was still hugging Ashley which made her chuckle

" My babies, you're so grown now. Look how big you are now" she says bending down to their level with a big grin.

" Let's go get some chocolates, yeah" she says offering her hands for the two tiny humans to grab

" YEAAHHH" they screamed before holding her hands enthusiastically.

Annie took the children into the kitchen but not before informing Ashley that Terry was in the living room.

" Hey Terry" she says coming to sit beside him while he was looking at pictures of Mila lost in his own thoughts

" Hey" she says again this time putting a hand on his shoulder which brought him out of his thoughts and caused him to look at her with tears running down his face.

" Oh Terry, I'm here okay" she says pulling him in for a hug while he cried for the daughter he lost just a year ago.

" I just miss her so much, it's like everything i do, see or even say reminds me of her. It's torture" he says sobbing into her shoulder