Perfect

I can't believe he's blackmailing me with my baby and he calls me a monster. I need to start looking for a way to run away from him and I think I got the perfect idea that even he won't be able to escape from. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry so I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I checked the time and found out it was 2 in the morning. The jerk finally felt uncomfortable sleeping on the sofa in the room so he moved to the room opposite mine. When my pasta was ready I made myself a glass of warm milk and started eating.

As I was enjoying my pasta thinking about how I finally had peace but looks like I thought too soon the devil literally came into the kitchen like seriously can't I enjoy my meal in peace and not see an idiotic animal because he isn't a human. I'm pretty sure human beings have feelings and emotions because this one doesn't. Now that I think about it I could make him slip on something in his office so he could die and all I have to do is make it office floor field with paper so it would look like an accident since he's such a workaholic no one will suspect a thing or I could just pretend to be very nice and Poison him with coffee but that wouldn't look so much like an accident. Having this guy around me is making me have evil thoughts which is really unhealthy but it was kind of soothing thinking about his death in my hands and that made me smile at the food that was once glaring at.

When I was done eating he was  still standing in the middle of the kitchen drinking the water he was yet to finish like he was lost in his thought so I took that time to wash my plate dry my hands and leave without having to listen to him spitting out shit from his mouth. I went to my room and started watching Stranger things on Netflix till I fell asleep.

             I woke up to my phone sounding so loud so I just picked it up and switch the alarm off. I went to the bathroom and did my business then went into the closet and  wore my white black and white gown which reached just above my knee and I left my hair as curly as it was but moved it to the side then did a little makeup to make myself look a little presentable and less miserable then I already looked then finished with my pearl earrings and necklace then wore black heels.

    I stayed up my room and waited for him to call me. I looked at the mirror and saw the small baby bump already making itself of yours through my clothing. I can't believe what has happened this last month. If someone told me I was going to become pregnant and the way they're going on two months ago I would laugh in their face and tell them to go get their brain checked. I was pulled back to reality by knock on my door.

"Mr Ramos said you should get downstairs" a maid said

"Thank you Vanessa" I told the maid.

  Time for my Oscar-winning performance I told myself as I went down the stairs I just hope he acts his part as the loving lover well. "Action" I muttered to myself.

" Mum I missed you so much and Dad it's like I haven't seen you in years" I said excitedly hugging both of them.

"Honey you never told us you had a boyfriend it was really shocking to see it all over the news" my mum said

"Well Mum I wasn't so sure if I could tell you and Dad about him yet but then he did so much and I had no other choice" I said sweetly.

" Why don't we sit before the questioning" he offered I was still holding on to my mum's hand to go to the living room.

"So what is it that I hear about an hospital issue young man" my dad said suddenly sounding strict.

" Oh nothing much sir just a little......." he started but I cut him off.

" I'm pregnant with his baby" I I said quickly which seemed to shock everyone even the Beast.

"What do you mean you are pregnant" my mum asked just as my Dad asked Diego angrily

"what the heck is she talking about Ramos".

" Dad no need to get all overprotective dad on him It Takes Two To Tango you know it just happened" I said still behaving sweet which seemed to be shocking the Beast continuously.

Oh he doesn't know what's coming to him

" why don't we talk about this over brunch" Mr beast offered

" Oh yes I'm starving" I said excitedly when my parents went to the dining room Diego pulled me back which made me flinch

"what in the hell are you doing?" he asked

" Don't touch me again and I hope it sticks to your skull this time" I said and was about to leave when he started talking again.

"And I asked you a question which needs answering" he said.

"You want them to believe right which means I have to bring up the best I got because they can see through my lies easily" I said which he agrees to.

"What took you guys so long" my mum asked raising her eyebrows

"oh nothing  we were just showing each other how much we are in love" I answered sitting next to him. After some time my mum spoke again

" why do I feel like there's more to the story than you guys are letting on" she said which made me choke on my food.

"What do you mean Mum" I asked after drinking water.

"Because your smile is not reaching your eyes and I can feel a little bit of tension"she said seriously.

when I said she could read me like an open book I was dead serious but I think it's time to bring the big guns.

"Well you see Mum when Diego here found out I was pregnant he brought me here to his house to protect me and the baby which made me happy he cared but after some time I started feeling homesick and since then I started begging him to let me go home for some time but guess what? He refused to let me out of his sight so last night we had an argument about letting me go home with you guys that is the reason for the tension and sadness" I said happy that I didn't stutter.

" Well Ramos if she wants to come back home let her she will be back if not you're going to lose your forever with your possessiveness " my dad said looking him in the eye.

" Thanks Daddy I miss my room already" I said smiling that my plan was working

" Do you mean the room you stayed locked up in crying after next party for close to a week or do you mean the apartment you rented after leaving the house without a word" my mum said sounding pained and angry at the same time from the event that this jerk caused.

"Mum I'm sorry I hurt you but I was having some problems with Diego here. But he apologized and I left without the word because I knew you guys would want to ask questions I wouldn't want anyone to know the answers so until I was ready" I said hurting inside losing appetite.

" When next you make my daughter cry I will see to it that you lose everything you got is that clear" my dad said pointing a finger at him.

"Crystal sir" he said.

When we were done with brunch my mum asked him well more like commanded him to let me go with them but that he is welcome to visit anytime. Well I can make sure he doesn't see or talk to me again. So I went to my room to get my bag when he came to meet me.

"What was all that about crying staying indoors and saying the truth when you're ready because we hadn't met then, well apart from that night?" he asked me after closing the door.

"None of your god damn business" I spat not looking at him.

" Also we didn't agree on you leaving so what the hell are you doing?" he asked

"Well I never agreed to live with a Cold Hearted beast but here I am we can't always have what we want in this life" I said sarcastically opening the door.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that again" he said closing the door back.

I just replied you with a smirk then opened the door and went downstairs "I'm ready guys" I said to my mum and dad. Such a great victory achieved everything went on perfectly now all I have to do is find a way in which he would never set his eyes on me and my baby again.

He will never see what is coming, this is just the beginning.