HOSTAGE

It's been two months since i got discharged from the hospital and I've been on house arrest because apparently i have a target on my back for what I have no idea about. I have also being thinking about Diego and how all i feel now is numbness I feel like my mind knows i have gone through this already and it's just indifferent to the incident now.

    I have been feeling cooped up in the house and I desperately need to get out and get some air so i went to my dad's office to ask for permission to take my Eleticia and Elian out to the park like i was still sixteen.

   " Dad i need to go to the park, me and the twins need fresh air" I said entering the office

   " I don't think that is safe. We haven't caught sight of the person behind your accident yet" he said shaking his head

  " It's been calm for months now  and honestly I'm tired of just sitting home doing nothing" I said sitting down 

   " Well you guys can stroll round the garden, that's enough fresh air for all of you don't you think" he says looking back at his laptop

  " No dad it's not good enough, if you think something will happen to us then you can send some guys with us. I don't care I just want to leave this house and it will probably help with my memory, please" I said leaning over his desk pouting.

   " I don't know about that, Diego says he's close to catching the person behind all this" he says before looking at me with wide eyes probably just realizing what he said

" You're working with him" i said leaning away from his desk

" Yes he's the one who figured out your accident was actually an attempt to kill you"

     They are working with the man that raped me, that shocked me to my core. I don't think they know I know yet which means my dad probably thinks this is just me being shocked they are working with someone they don't want me to be associated with anymore. After some seconds of silence i shrugged it off like what he just said didn't send a chill to my spine.

   " Okay well can you  be the best father in the world and send some guard with me and my babies to the park" i said giving my best puppy eyes with a pout he has never refused

   " I don't think that's....."

  " Daddy pleeeeaaasssseeee" I drawled out cutting him off.

     when he let out a sigh of defeat I knew I had won

    " Fine go get ready I'll get someone to follow you all" he said picking up his phone

   " Yes yes thank you dad" I said squealing before I went to hug him.

   I left the office with a big smile on my face before I went to get the twins and get them ready for their first park experience. I met my mum in their room and hugged her before telling her I need to get them ready though she pushed me out of the room telling me she'll take care of that since I'm stealing them from her in a few minutes. Gosh this woman, she acts like I'm the bad guy every time I take any of them from her.

   I went back to my room and went to my closet to pick out an outfit which consisted of a beige sweatpants, a cropped hoodie of a lighter shade and a cream oversized blazer with my white sneakers and black sunglasses. When I was done I did a light makeup and sprayed a generous amount of perfume on myself before taking my cream purse which had my wallet and phone inside. By the time I was coming out of my room my mum was always doing dressing my children who were probably asleep the whole time but still awake. I don't know how they do it, they can sleep through anything except hunger or when they're apart.