LITTLE DID YOU KNOW

Thanks to AstoundedChi for the great cover.

Ashley's POV

Work went smoothly which I was glad about because I had the feeling that today was going to be a bad day but I guess it was just my imagination since I had a nightmare. I packed my things preparing for the launch date with Catalina thinking of my conversation with Mira earlier.

" Hey baby did you miss me? I cooed at her when Rachel let me talk to her.

" Yes a lot and I'm doing a lot better now but the doctors make me sleep so much, can you tell them to make me sleep less Ash? she asked me sounding so innocent which just made me sad.

" I'll see what I can do but it makes you better so I don't think they would agree to it" I said to her"

" Okay thank you Ash. So Dr Rachel told me you are in Japan" she said

" Yes I am baby, I have to make a princess a gown for her wedding" I said smiling

" Really does she have a handsome prince like in my bedtime stories" she asked sounding very interested

" Yes she does and they are going to have a royal wedding" I said.

" I know I can't go to the wedding but can you take lots and lots of pictures for me" she asked.

" Yes darling I will and I'll bring you lots of chocolate and clothes when I return" I said with a smile.

"Can you bring me the clothes I see those Japanese wearing on TV and you can style my hair like them and put the sticks in my hair" she asked adorably

" Yes love I will. I have to go now and I'll call you later using Skype so I can see your adorable little face okay" I said smiling

" Okay Ash bye."

  I feel so sorry and yet proud of her she is suffering from a rare lung disease and yet still fighting for her life I can't wait to see her and hold her. I really hope she will be able to live long enough to see my child as she is on borrowed time. I got into my car and drove to the restaurant I was meant to have lunch with Catalina. When I got there I saw  Bianca was already there so I went towards their table.

"Hey Lena" I said as I got there and I kissed her cheek

"Hey Ash, so glad you came let me introduce you to the girls. This is Lorena my chief bridesmaid" she said pointing towards a girl with black hair and blue-green eyes.

"Nice to meet you I love your eyes" I said giving her a handshake.

"Thank you and on behalf of every bridesmaid here I want to say that the designs for our dresses are great we love it" she said smiling.

"Thank you i try my best" i said politely.

" To your right is Angela and your left is Sabine" Catalina said and I also shook them.

The launch was going great up until my phone rang as I checked  to see who it was I wish I had my phone on silent. I ignored it and tried to focus back on the group of girls around me but it was like he was sent to haunt me as the phone continued to ring.

Lorena looked at me and asked if everything was okay but I just nodded and give the phone to Bianca and told her to answer it. She excused herself while the girls looked at me weirdly but I just shrugged it off.

I was about to start up a conversation when Bianca came back and gave me the phone

" He wants to speak to you he said it's urgent" she said.

" Excuse me ladies this won't take long" I said and got up and went out of the restaurant.

"Hello" I said my voice lacking any emotion.

" Why in God's name did your assistant answer the god damn phone when I called" he yelled into the phone.

" What I heard was you had an important message for me so I would rather not hear you whining. What do you need?" I asked him wanting to end the call already.

"Why the hell did you lie to Nick about what happened that night" he asked sounding like he was about to burst.

"Oh that, I didn't lie I just told him exactly what happened just because you can't remember what happened that night doesn't mean I don't remember it" I  said.

" No matter how drunk I was I would never do such a thing so why the hell would you say that. I'm not a Monster Ashley" he said now a little calm

" Looks like you beat your own record that night then because you were drunk enough to rape me. And oh  you are a beast Diego and the only reason you're not in jail right now it's because I would want my baby to have a father that is not in jail and the fact that I had a bit of respect for you before not that you deserve it anyway." I said filling my anger rise.

"No matter what you say I don't believe you. You are making things up though I don't know why so I........."

"Are you f****** crazy how dare you say that just because you don't remember since you were way too drunk out of your mind but I was very sober so I remember exactly what happened that night" I said cutting him off now fuming.

" You know what send me the address of the hotel you are currently staying in and I will come meet you, then we can talk. I'm at the airport, I'm currently in Japan" he said

"what the fuck" I muttered.

"No fucking way" I said then hung up on him.

I calm down a bit and went back into the restaurant to continue my lunch though my mood was already down so I was not really contributing in the conversation anymore.

"Little did you know today would turn out this way" my subconscious told me. Geez what the hell is wrong with that guy.

Who else is excited for next chapter cause I sure am.

  I also want to thank all my readers for all the support. The encouragement is just so great so thank you once again.

Vote❤
Comment🗨

Love Diva😘