HIDE AWAY

Ashley's POV

When I got home my mum was still eyeing me suspiciously like she knew I was hiding something, seriously can't this woman give it a rest and believe.

"Honey, you do know you can ask me and tell me anything right? I'll always be there for you no matter what okay" my mum said when I was about to go to the room holding my hands in hers. I released my hand from hers and starting to feel uncomfortable as I was about to lie again.

" Yes mum but I'm tired and I need to sleep" I said holding her shoulders and went to my room. Immediately I got to my room I took a bubble bath and change to my shorts and tank top then went to sleep.

I was woken up by a  knock on my door by a maid  alerting me it was time for dinner. I wore a robe  and went down for dinner since the table was all set I just sat down and started to eat when all of a sudden my mum spoke

"Honey are you sure everything is okay between you and Diego?" She asked trying to see through me

"yeah mum everything is fine why do you ask?" I asked her feeling very cautious of my answers.

"Yeah I just feel there's something off about you two something is definitely wrong I just can't pinpoint it don't you think honey" she said touching my dad while he just nodded.

"Seriously Mum I told you we just had a fight and things were just off then but we are okay now I'm back and I'm sure he'll call anytime soon don't worry about it we're fine" I said finishing up my dinner then went up to sleep more as I didn't want any more questions.

Diego's POV

      When she started her act I  was starting to think she was once an actress but then she acted it too well that I started to suspect she was up to something but I just brushed it off. This is the most she has spoken since the day I met her and  to say I was shocked is an understatement. Just When I Was recovering from the shock of her new found confidence she dropped the bombshell. I followed her to the room to ask if she was joking but she behaved so confidence and saucy and no one has ever talked to me like that it pissed me off. I just have to look for a way to get her back to my place who knows maybe she would hurt my baby or even herself, what the heck am I thinking about she can hurt herself so far my baby is not hurt.

"Riiiing, riiiiing" my phone started ringing which brought me back to reality

"Hello Ramos here" I said after picking it

"Hey Christian, how are you doing today?" Rachel asked

"I'm good so why the sudden call?" I asked because I know she doesn't just call to greet me when I'm at work.

"What is that supposed to mean? I feel very offended by that I'm just worried about you"she said feigning ignorance an annoyance  though we both know a question is coming up

"Okay fine I'm sorry how are you doing Adrian told me you went to Japan as a volunteer for the victims of the earthquake" I said  ( A/N: Just made this up)

  "Yes I did but anyways that not why I called" she said going straight to the point.

" Okay it's not like I didn't know before so what do you want to know" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

" Whatever, how could you not tell me you have a girlfriend and she is carrying your baby she said happily squealing.

" Adrian cannot just keep his mouth shut geez? Well yes I would be a father soon but the girl is not my girlfriend and would never be she's just a one night stand who is just lucky to be carrying my child" I said dryly.