Nurse Costume (Gets Spicy)

You let out a long sigh as you stare back at your reflection in your full-body-length mirror, thinking aloud to yourself, "I don't think the costume looked like this online..."

You and your boyfriend were invited by one of his college friends to a Halloween costume party. Leorio had told you about this invitation about a month ago, giving you plenty of time to prepare a Halloween costume, however, you kept putting it off. 

You had ordered your costume about a week ago and it had finally arrived in the mail yesterday. The costume itself looked really cute on the model who was wearing it,  yet, it looks a little different than you remember. You had ordered the correct size you needed but the costume is incredibly tight on you, clinging closely to your skin, the skirt just barely covering your ass.

"There's no way in hell I can wear this to the party," You pick your phone up off of the bathroom counter, glancing at the clock displayed on your lock screen, "And the party is in an hour and a half. Maybe I can put something together with old clothes."

That being said, you leave the bathroom for the bedroom. Just as you're passing through the hallway, the front door to the apartment creaks open, Leorio letting out a tired sigh as he passes through the doorway. He sets his briefcase down on the ground, taking his jacket off afterward and hanging it on the coat rack. Only then does his gaze finally fall upon you in your barely-clothed state.

You and him make steady eye contact for a moment before his gaze slowly drifts down your body, his flushed cheeks only growing redder the longer he stares. You don't dare move as he quickly approaches you, coughing into his hand and looking away from you in an effort to keep his composure.

"Babe... What are you wearing?" He questions you, his eyes intent on avoiding you at all costs.

"Um, this was the Halloween costume I ordered. I think their sizing was off, though," You explain to him, your own embarrassment causing your cheeks to heat up involuntarily, "I was about to see if I could make a costume out of my old clothes."

He still looks away from you as he quietly asks, "You're not wearing that?"

"No. There's no way I could ever wear this out of the house," Comes your simple response, accompanied by a shake of your head.

He lets out an audible sigh of relief, finally allowing his gaze to fall back on your figure again, "I'm glad. You look really good but I'd be too jealous."

You find yourself taken aback by his response, "What? You think this looks good?"

He nods fervently, his cheeks encompassed by a dark red hue as he takes a step closer to you, "You look amazing. You always do."

"Thank you, Leorio, but you don't have to lie to me. I know this doesn't look good. It doesn't even fit me correctly," You look down now, your bottom lip pushed out as you pout.

Unbeknownst to you, Leorio is trying his hardest not to pick you up and carry you over his shoulder to the bedroom. Watching you push out your lip with that pouty look on your face sure wasn't helping his case in the slightest. 

"I'm glad it doesn't fit you. It looks better like that," It takes a second for Leorio to realize the words that just fell from his lips, causing him to grow even more flustered, "I mean, you look amazing all of the time. But right now you look especially good."

You look up at him with widened innocent eyes, feeling your insecurities fade away, "Do you really mean that, Leorio?"

"Of course I do!" He replies with a large grin, "You're the most beautiful woman on the planet."

You wrap your arms around his neck with no warning, pulling him into a tight hug. He's caught off guard by this before he hesitantly sets his hands on your back, ignoring the impulsive urges that are loudly nagging at him. 

"Thank you. I love you," You mumble into his chest as he holds you close to him.

"I love you, too," He presses a kiss against the top of your head, "You don't need to thank me, babe. It's just a fact."

After a few moments, you pull away from him. Your eyes drift down your body, taking in your overly tight outfit and noting the way the skirt has ridden up even more. You let out a sigh, muttering, "I still need to look for something else to wear."

"I have a better idea."

"Hmm? What's that, Leorio?"

He takes a step towards you, ignoring your look of confusion as he picks you up by the hips. You wrap your arms around his neck, and your legs around his torso to steady yourself as he presses his lips against yours passionately. His hands rest under either side of your thighs as he pulls back for a short breath of air and kisses you again heatedly. 

When he pulls back again, you're panting for breath, clearly flustered by his sudden actions, "L-leorio! What came over you? A little warning would have been nice."

Leorio also pants for breath as he replies to you with a devious grin on his face, "You looked too good for me to resist. Is that a problem, babe?"

You shake your head in response, "Don't stop then..."

Your words only seem to excite the man more as his heartbeat becomes even more erratic, as does his breathing. He carries you over to the couch, sitting down with you straddling his lap. Leorio's lips fall on yours again as his fingers freely roam your sides, stopping once he takes notice of the buttons on your costume.

He undoes the buttons on your blouse and helps you take the top off, only leaving you in your undergarments and skirt. His lips disconnect from yours to fall on your neck instead, pausing for a moment when you let out a silent breath of pleasure. His hands move to your thighs instead, squeezing them tightly, before his fingers inch forward.

This wasn't how you pictured your night going but you had nothing to complain about. While Leorio's fingers move further down your thighs, you begin to unbutton his shirt, your hands roaming his bare chest. His fingers finally reach your panties as he rubs circles over the fabric. After a moment, his fingers slip underneath the fabric, reaching your wet folds.

You let out another silent gasp, which Leorio seems to revel in as he has a devilish glint in his eyes, his glasses nearly falling off of his face. You remove them from his face for him before attacking him with frenzied kisses. 

You and Leorio are only stopped from your heated movements when the loud ringing of his cellphone fills the room. You reach into his pants pocket for him, your eyes widening when you realize his friend who's throwing the costume party is the individual calling.

"Leorio...!" You exclaim worriedly, "We're gonna be late for the party!"

Leorio glances at his phone for a second before his gaze falls back on you. You're completely flustered, your hair a mess, and drool still dripping from your lips. The corners of his lips quirk up a smirk as he takes the phone from you, tossing it aside.

"Forget the party. You are way more important," His lips connect with yours again as you two continue your intimate moment, your worries about the party easily fading away.

Needless to say, tonight is going to be a long night for both of you.