Dr. Leorio

Leorio lets out a long sigh, as he steps into the apartment, and kicks his shoes off of his feet. He sets his suitcase down, and loosens his tie. He makes his way over to the couch, and plops down, setting his feet up on the coffee table. As he turns on the tv, he takes his cellphone out of his pocket, checking for notifications from you. When he doesn't see any messages from you, he sighs, and sets the phone down on the couch.

"She did say she was busy today.." He says aloud to himself, "Maybe I'm just being clingy." 

He crosses his arms and starts flipping through channels, occasionally glancing over at his phone. After a few minutes of this, he caves, and picks his phone up.

"She probably wouldn't mind if I called her, right?" He asks himself, before nodding.

As he's about to hit dial on your contact info, his phone rings. Once he sees it's you calling, he instantly accepts the call, and presses the phone to his ear.

"(Y/N)! I missed you!"

"Leorio! I missed you, too, but-" His expression quickly changes to one of worry when he hears your panicky voice.

His tone comes out serious, as he wonders, "(Y/N). What happened? Are you injured?"

"No, I'm not, but umm.." Your voice trails off, as you talk to someone else in the background, "-No, it's okay. Don't cry." You turn your attention back to Leorio, "I took Emmy out to ride her bike, and she fell! Her knees are all scraped up, and bloody. She won't stop crying and her mom is gonna kill me!"

"Calm down, babe." Leorio's soothing voice comes through the speaker, "Are you far from here? Can you bring her to the apartment? I'll clean her up, and give her some medicine."

"O-okay, I'll bring her." You let out a relieved sigh, "Thank you."

A smile forms on his face when he hears you've calmed down, "Don't worry, (Y/N). She'll be fine."

"Alright, I'm on my way. See you soon." With that being said, you hang up the phone, and Leorio rushes to get his first aid kit. 

About ten minutes pass before you rush into the apartment, carrying a crying Emmy in your arms. Leorio gestures for you to set her on the coffee table so he can start getting her cleaned up. He takes out his antiseptic spray, and some wipes, but before he does anything, he grabs Emmy's hand.

"It's okay, Emmy. This is gonna hurt a little bit, but then it will feel all better, okay?" Leorio reassures her with a large smile, "(Y/N) is gonna hold your hand. Would you like that?"

Emmy sniffles and nods. You kneel down on the floor, so that you're eye-level with her, and take her hand in both of yours. You give her a reassuring squeeze, "It's okay, Emmy. Dr. Leorio is going to get you all fixed up. Then, we can have some ice cream!"

"R-really?" Emmy wipes her eyes dry, and a small smile makes its way onto her face, "Okay, I'll be a brave girl."

"Are you ready, Emmy?" Leorio asks her, prompting her to nod, and close her eyes tightly in preparation. "Okay, I'm going to use the spray now. It'll hurt for a few seconds." Leorio sprays both of her knees, and Emmy lets out a little wince in pain. Next, Leorio uses the wipes to clean off the blood.

Emmy looks down at him and then at you, with a smile on her face, "That didn't hurt that bad!"

You smile back at her, as Leorio covers her knees with a few bandages. "You did really well, Em!"

"Now, can we have ice cream?" Emmy asks excitedly.

Leorio offers her a wide grin, after he puts his supplies away, "Mhm! Whatever you flavor you want! You were my best patient today!"