Chapter 21- Domination

Hey yall! Please enjoy my next chapter. I love you guys and all the support you've given me throughout this story. I know I'm not the best at writing, but you read my stuff anyway, and it's more than I could ever ask for. ❤️

    The third set was dominated by Date Tech. They moved up their rotation again, anticipating that Karasuno would do so as well. This resulted in another slam session, Date Tech becoming more energetic with every play. Eventually, Karasuno started becoming smart with their plays, but it was too late.

    (Y/N) was only able to cover one blocked ball throughout the set, and that was the last one before they lost again.

   19-25

    "Hey, I want the same lineup, keep doing what we were doing at the end of the set," Michimiya ordered. Aihara spoke up for the first time since the first set.

    "Don't give up on me yet guys," she said. "I can do it, but I want the rest of you to be ready to hit."

   "KARASUNO FIGHT!"

    "FIGHT!"

    Date Tech got the lineup wrong this time, moving their rotation back one spot, matching them up to the middle blocker once again. This gave Karasuno a glimmer of hope that they desperately needed.

    Karasuno had first serve, firing a bullet just over the tape, fury taking over. An ace on the first point lit a fire under Karasuno that hadn't been seen since the first set, and the audience could see the win in sight once again.

    A battle ensued point for point, no one ever getting a true upper hand. The crowd was on their feet the entire time, calling each individual player's name as they touched the ball.

    The Karasuno Boys team was by far the loudest of the supporters, even (Y/N) in her state of quiet could hear their shouts every once in a while.

    Karasuno got to 15 points first and went crazy as they came off the court for the mandatory time out.

    "That's what I'm talking about!" Michimiya gave Aihara a high five that made her wince.

    "LET'S KEEP GOING YOU GUYS!" Sudou screamed.

    "WHOOOOO!"

    "KARASUNO FIGHT!"

    Everyone in the orange decked audience screamed: "FIGHT!"

    15-14

    Kikuchi was up to serve and put one on the setter, getting Dete Tech out of system. Manami was unable to dig up the hit that was thrown at her.

    Block.

    15-16

    Ace.

    17-16

    Dig.

    18-16

    Hustle.

    20-18

    Go.

    20-19

    Please just go.

    20-21

    GO!

    21-23

    Please...

    22-24

    Please...

    23-24

    Karasuno serving, Aihara up.

    (Y/N)'s  POV
    It was our weakest hitting rotation, but Date Tech's front row was shorter.

    Please...

    Over the net, good start. A good pass on the other side, a good set to their outside hitter. A good hit, but not good enough.

    I dug it with ease, it was a little far from the net though. Manami was able to get to it and give it to Kikuchi.

    If it weren't for the circumstances, it would have been a perfect set to slam down, but the Iron Wall of Date was looming above us, blocking our view of the other side.

    So Kikuchi sent it over the wall, just barely. Just barely enough that their fingers could still touch it.

    Just barely enough that they could leave it in the air for the right side hitter to be there to completely kill the ball.

    We all watched in horror as the ball bounced off of the floor. Above and behind the barriers.

    No...