Chapter 11

The next morning, Axle and Charlie were getting ready to head to the airport. Axle recalled what happened last night. After an amazing night of sex out on the balcony, Axle said I love you. Charlie had closed her eyes when he said it, so he wasn't sure if she heard him.

All morning, Charlie hadn't said anything to him about it. He was almost relieved to an extent because that's not exactly how he envisioned telling her. He wanted it to be romantic and meaningful, not after steamy public sex.

Charlie was in the bathroom getting dressed. She'd been staring at herself in the mirror for a few minutes as she recalled the events of last night. The balcony sex to Axle confessing he loves her.

She did hear him. It completely took her by surprise but at the same time, it warmed her heart. Charlie already knew she had fallen in love with him. She just wasn't sure if he loved her back but after last night, she finally had her answer.

Axle tapped lightly on the door and peeked inside. "Are you ready?" Charlie smiled at him and nodded. As Axle was about to leave the bathroom, she quickly grabbed his arm.

She leaned up to him and gave him a passionate kiss. "What was that for?" He asked breathlessly. She gently caressed his cheek. "Because I love you, too."

Axle's eyes widen. "You did hear me last night." Charlie chuckled and nodded. He grabbed her waist and hoisted her up on the counter. "You have no idea how happy this makes me." He started peppering kisses all over her face and along her neck and collarbone.

He started applying pressure to the kisses along her neck while his hands traveled up her dress, squeezing her thighs. She leaned her head back and moaned. "Babe, we're going to be late."

He grabbed the hem of her dressed and hiked it up. He quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans and underwear. Axle wrapped his arms around her legs and yanked her hard towards the edge of the counter. "Don't worry, this will be hard and fast." He smirked.

Axle kept his word, pounding her relentlessly on the bathroom counter. At one point, Charlie thought she was going to hit her head against the large mirror that hung-over sink. Axle pulled out and swiftly turned Charlie around and stretched her right leg on the counter and plunge back in.

"Ah, Eric!" She screamed slamming her hand on the mirror. Hitting her from the back gave him a great view of her creaming all over his dick. Seeing that makes him go harder and faster.

"Damn Charlie, your pussy just does things to me." "I need to be inside you all the fucking time." He grunted with each thrust. "Eric, I..." She couldn't even get the words out as her legs began to shake as she came hard.

Axle heard banging on the suite door, but he continued assaulting her pussy with insane thrusting. He could tell Charlie was becoming weak. He soon found himself losing control as he felt himself cum so hard. He gripped her waist, his entire body stiffened as he continued to spill his warm creamy liquid inside her. When he finally finished, he pulled out and stumbled back a little.

Charlie was still in the same position, shaky legs trying to compose her breathing. Axle smiled big when he saw his cum flowing down her leg. She saw him smiling through the mirror. "What are you smiling about?"

"Seeing my cum drip down your leg is the sexiest thing I've ever seen." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. The banging on the door ensues along with yelling. He could hear that it was Capone and the others.

After cleaning herself up, Charlie carefully stood up and put her panties back on. She winced in pain when she started walking. "I'm so sorry baby." "I didn't mean to be so rough." He apologized. Charlie shook her head. "It's ok, I'm fine." He gave her a soft kiss on her forehead before answering the door.