Chapter 28

Axle groaned as the sunlight beamed through the windows.  A smile danced across his face when he saw Charlie sleeping peacefully nestled underneath his arms. 

"I want to wake up just like this every day for the rest of my life." He whispered, gently moving loose strands of hair from her face.  He remembered how they made love all night.  Though it wasn't their first-time having sex, last night was different – it felt different. 

Charlie began stirring against him.  She slowly opened her eyes.  "Good morning, beautiful." Axle smiled.  "Hi." She replied shyly, recalling the way Axle made her feel last night.  She stopped counting how many orgasms he gave her. 

Axle rolled on top of her.  She could feel he was already hard.  "I hope I didn't tire you out last night." He smirked and guided his hand up her thigh before resting over her core.  Charlie widened her legs, indicating that she wasn't tired at all.

He began rubbing his dick against her core, and right before he pushed it in, his phone rang. 

"Oh, for fuck sakes!" He grunted, annoyed.  Charlie chuckled at his reaction.  Axle reached over towards the side table and grabbed his phone.  "Priest, this better be good." He griped.

Charlie bit her bottom lip.  She wanted to be naughty and tease him while he was on the phone.  She flipped Axle over and straddled his waist.  His eyes widened at her boldness.  It reminded him of that night in New York.

She eased herself onto him.  "Ahh." She hissed as he grabbed her waist and bucked his hips upwards. 

"I'll be there soon, but I need to finish fucking my girl." He smirked at Charlie before hanging up on Priest and tossing his phone somewhere across the room. 

Axle flipped them again, placing both her legs on his shoulders.  "Fast and hard." He winked before he pounded her into oblivion.

*******

Priest gave Axle a disgusted look followed by a smirk when they walked inside.  "What?" Axle quipped smugly, holding Charlie close to him.

"Next time, just tell me you're busy; no need for details." Priest scowled, turning back to the crowd waiting for them.

"Maddox!" Charlie squealed, seeing the long-awaited member sitting next to Ink.  She approached and hugged him carefully.  "When did you get released?"

Ink started fake coughing along with Hawk. "Yesterday, and let's say, I kind of released myself." He smiled cheekily. 

Charlie frowned, knowing that Maddox discharged himself against his doctor's advice.  She shook her head disapprovingly.  "Well, at least you're ok." She placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"If I get that kind of homecoming, I should get injured more often." Maddox winked at her. 

"Watch yourself, prospect." Axle pointed to him.  "So, what's going on?" He asked, confused by the row of metal containers in the middle of the room.  He waved his hands, coaxing someone to speak up.  "By all means, let's not all speak at once."

Charlie walked around the boxes examining each one, curious about what could be inside. 

"These were delivered about 30-minutes ago addressed to the Skulls, but the note has your name on it." Capone gave the note to his Prez.

"What's the note say?" Axle asked, taking it in his hand.

Capone shrugged his shoulders, as did the others.  "Nobody opened it; we waited for you." Ice chimed in.

"What about the boxes?"  "Do you know what's inside?" Charlie asked, gliding her hands along the rim.  She noticed the boxes were cold.  "It's cold...like ice cold."