Chapter 19

The next day, Axle and the others were going over their plan of attack once they reached Colombia. During last night's initial discussion, it was decided that Axle, Capone, Tank, Spook, and Hawk would go. From Viper's crew, it would be him and his Sergeant at Arms, Viking.

"Still no word from Irish." Viper informed them. "What the fuck is that old man doing?" Stone asked. Viper shook his head.

"From what I see, there's only one way in and one way out of that compound, and that's through the front gates." Spook reports. "What about the tree lines back here that leads into the forest area?" Axle asked pointing to the satellite images Spook printed out.

Spook shook his head. "Look closer at the picture." Axle squinted his eyes and leaned in a little closer. "What is that?"

"It's an electronic fence, it surrounds the entire perimeter of the property." He disclosed. "Fuck me." Ink gasped. Axle let out a caveman groan, jolting from his seat. "Can we not catch a break?!" He shouted, gripping his wavy locks in frustration.

"How many voltages do you think that fence is running?" Priest asked. "Enough to kill you in seconds." Spook answered flatly. "Now from what I'm seeing based on the still images I pulled yesterday, there are at least 50 guards that patrol the whole property."

"What about inside?" Viper chimed in. "Not sure about that." "It could be more." Spook said. "So, part of this mission we'll be blind." Hawk stating the obvious.

"Any other security measures?" Axle asked. "That motherfucker has an infrared security system, based on the make and model of the cameras." Spook answered.

"Heat signatures, you've got to be kidding me." Priest mumbled in shock. "This is the cartel we're talking about." "This is just the shit we can see from these satellite images," Spook began, "Just image the shit we can't see."

They knew this mission was going to be extremely dangerous.

"I don't care what we have to do, my ol'lady's coming home." Axle declared with fervor in his voice. "Damn right." Viper agreed.

"Let's start prepping, our flight leaves tonight." Axle reminded them.

*******

Axle wanted to check up on Maddox before he left for Colombia. Sophia was writing some notes on a clipboard when Axle approached. "Hey." She smiled, hugging her brother with a tight squeeze. She then hugged Priest, too.

"How is he?" Axle asked. Sophia pursed her lips. As his sister, she wanted to encourage him, but as a doctor, she didn't want to give him false hope. "Sophia."

Sophia began walking down the hall. She gestured for them to follow her. Halfway down the hall, she stopped in front of a large window. Axle focused his eyes inside the room. He barely recognized the prospect. Maddox had tubes and wires everywhere. Blake was sleeping in the chair next to him.

"Is he in a coma?" Priest asked, pressing his palm against the glass. Sophia shook her head. "No, he's not." "He just hasn't woken up yet."

"Is there a chance he'll never wake up?" Axle asked concerned etched across his brows. Sophia gently intertwined her hands with his. "It's really up to Maddox at this point."

"Eric, I know there's something you're not telling me; what is it?" She pleaded desperately. "I know the club's in trouble."

"Sophia, we made a deal." He reminded her. "I don't care about that if you're in trouble..."

"Stop." "We made a deal." "You can't know anything about what goes on with the club." Axle reiterated in a harsher tone.

Sophia was about to protest further, but Axle raised his hand indicating for her to be quiet on the matter. "Knowledge is dangerous." He mumbled.