Chapter 20

[FLASHBACK]

After hearing that Beast wiped out the Skulls accounts, Irish knew he had to call his brother. Irish walked outside Cathedral towards his bike and rode off away from everyone.

Irish rode to a local bar away from the prying eyes and ears of the members. Once inside, he sat down and ordered a drink. After about the fourth glass of bourbon, Irish finally mustered the nerve to call the one person he was trying to avoid. How was he going to explain everything?

It didn't take long for his brother to pick up.

"Eddie, I'm relaxing on the beach with my very sexy wife; you better be dying if you're disturbing my vacation." Michael huffed in annoyance. He heard breathing on the other end of the phone, but his brother hadn't responded.

"Eddie," Michael called out. Irish sighed. "It's Charlie."

Hearing his daughter's name alerted him and made his entire body ridged. "Baby, tell Eddie we're on vacation." Ellie nudged her husband's arm playfully. When she didn't hear one of her husband's witty comebacks, she raised her sunglasses on her head and looked at him.

Ellie noticed the muscles on his upper body flexed. Having been married for as long as they have, she knew every trigger her husband had. She sat up immediately and grabbed the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Is it Dieter or Charlie?" She asked, knowing how Michael reacted. It had to be news about one of the kids.

"It's Charlie." "She'd been kidnapped," Irish answered. Ellie gasped, placing her hands over her mouth. "Oh my God!"

"Irish, you better tell me everything." Michael used his brother's road name instead of his name. His brother had switched from concerned dad to Mad Dog, the founding member of the Savage Skulls.

Their situation was such an entangled web, Irish didn't know where to begin or how to explain it to him. So, he decided to give his brother the cliff notes version.

"Beast was embezzling money from the Club by faking payroll, the money he stole was given to the Lords of Hades," Irish began explaining, "The money was used to gamble with at the Circus Circus Casino where the wins were used to fund a mafia coupe in New York City with the Genevose Family." "Enzo Bianchi is trying to overthrow his brother Nicholas to be the next Don." "We also believe Beast was the one who murdered Menace and some teenager named Fagan O'Malley." Irish finished.

"That's quite a story." Mad Dog replied in disbelief. "Trust me, I feel you; I thought the same thing when Axle told me." Irish echoed.

"So that's what Charlie discovered in the accounting ledgers?" Mad Dog asked. "Yeah, she did," Irish answered.

"When we talked about her doing this job for the Club, I didn't think it would lead to this." "Fuck!" Mad Dog grimaced. "Is the Club on lockdown?" Ellie chimed in.

"Yeah, but something else happened."

Mad Dog wasn't sure if he could handle any more bad news.

"LOH blew up the Clubhouse; everyone's in lockdown at Cathedral." Irish disclosed. "My God, was anyone hurt?" Ellie asked, concerned, squeezing Mad Dog's arm for comfort.

"One of the prospects, Maddox, he punctured a lung during the blast." "He's recovering at St. Dominic's," Irish answered with a somber expression.

"Do you know where they took Charlie?" His brother asked, clenching his fist tight. "That's where it gets complicated," Irish began, "She's in Colombia with the Cartel – Enrique Salazar's crew, to be exact."