To The Forbes Residence

A/N: Not beta tested. Everyone for themselves.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 5

To The Forbes Residence

It was noon when they packed their luggage.

They weren't moving house for the rest of their life but no one gave Caroline that memo as she forced Neena and Elena to pack things Neena considered unnecessary, like the cheerleader uniform. One stern glare from Caroline had shut up all the whining. She understood it was the blonde's way of 'connecting' back with a lost friend and indulged the young woman.

The feeling of having a close female friend who talked enough to fill the silence was something Neena realized she wanted. Needed.

Elena came out of her room when Bonnie entered the scene, holding a box of Elena's favourite ice cream.

Bonnie was as beautiful in real life as she was in the show. And she also didn't like the original host. She had tolerated Aleena when they were younger. But the moment she broke her friendship with Caroline and Bonnie had to console the blonde girl, Aleena Gilbert became something to be hated.

Neena pursed her lips. She was a diehard fan of Bonnie Bennett. During the first season, Neena was invested in hers and Damon's storyline. The Love story of Stelena had not really interested her as much. Aleena's hostility with most of the permanent cast members was getting tiring for her. Was there anyone who the girl was not an enemy with!

She could understand. The visions and powers were too hard on her. She lashed out. Neena just didn't like that she had to fix her mistakes, and redeem her relationships.

She gave the witch an awkward grin.

Bonnie looked at here with suspicion.

"Hi, Bonnie. How are you?"

Bonnie stared at her in shock. Her brown eyes softened. "How are you, Aleena?"

"I'll be fine."

She nodded.

[Ding!]

[Quest Alert!

It's Magic!

Bonnie is going through a non-believer phase in her life as a witch. Help Bonnie believe in magic and become stronger faster.

Reward: 1000 Experience Points!

Accept/Reject]

She accepted the quest faster than any of the others. This she could do. When her own magical control had become better and Bonnie's attitude towards Neena became more positive, she could do it. And it would definitely be before the tomb vampires Plotline. She couldn't force years of impressions these people had of the original change that easily.

Elena became the Elena who had warm smiles and kind gestures in Bonnie's presence. She even offered to help Neena pack, though it was a very reluctant offer that Neena rejected with an awkward smile. It wasn't because she wanted to embarrass the Female Lead, she didn't need any help because of Caroline.

Elena ran away after that, probably scared Neena would change her mind and actually ask for help.

Bonnie and Caroline helped Jenna with filing things. Caroline mostly because the girl really knew how to be organized.

Neena used this time to look into some of the Gilbert Journals. She was specifically searching for Jonathan Gilbert's. It was not the easiest to find. She realized the Gilberts had forced their children to keep their own Journals or diaries in the name of family tradition since 1864. But in the new generation the only one to follow this tradition was Elena though. Jeremy couldn't be bothered and Aleena never wrote consistently. Only a day or two in two months. It made Neena relieved that she did have Aleena's memories or else it would have been a disaster.