Plot Diviations!

A/N: Sorry guys. I had some personal issues like death in family and hospitalization and family visitors so I couldn't write anything down fully until this week. 

There was also the issue that the whole chapter seemed stilted and dreadful as I read it and I didn't want to publish such a horrible chapter.

I wanted to cover a lot of plot points in this chapter but all the characters seemed unwilling until I decided to directly skip to the training of Bonnie and Neena. And then everyone was moving. 

To that one reader who kept asking me if Neena is over her fire phobia....you tell me. I like to think that she is getting better. Her using fire magic is an indication of this but is she fully over her fear...she isn’t. Fire magic is something she can control, so she is okay with it. But it’s going to take a lot more than a few months to get over dying by burning. 

To the reader who kept saying Jeremy is straight and since I'm writing a canon insert, he should remain straight : he is attracted to girls. I know that. But this is fanfiction. I try to make it as logical as possible but some wish fulfilment is okay. Thank you for commenting your opinion though. I always enjoy listening to other people's take on their favorite characters. 

I hadn't even decided on Jeremy being with Kol but now I'm giving it a serious thought because I wonder how their characters would interact. How would it work when Kol's brother has tried to kill his sister and is using her as a bloodbag and what he does to their family. It would be funny to watch Kol get cockblocked by Nick again. 

There are men in their 40s and 50s coming out as a gay or bi or any other sexual orientation. Jeremy is 15 here and will be underage for most of the story. I'm more concerned with him dating people who are hundreds of years old than about his sexual orientation. We will see how the characters interact with each other and see who he has a good chemistry with. 

Thank you for your comment! 

As for ships. .. 

1] Klaus x Caroline x Neena(Klaroleena.)

2] Klaus x Neena. 

3] Caroline x Neena

4] Klaus x Neena x Elijah(The number of people supporting this have gone up in the last week. Why? I don’t know.] 

5] Elijah x Neena

6] Kol x Neena ( Koleena? Isn’t that someone’s actual name?)(most of the fans want Kol x Jeremy or Kol x Davina or Kol x Davina x Jeremy. Yeah…this is called perceptive change.)

7] Neena x Silas

8] Neena x Finn

I can't believe that Klaroleena has taken over the leaderboard. 

I’m surprised by the amount of people Joining the community. Welcome to the family, we have witches, werewolves, hybrids, vampires, OGs, a trasmigrator and a trolling System. What more can one ask for. 

Happy readings!

 Chapter 18

Plot Deviation!

[Ding!] 

[Hidden Quest Complete!

Show me the World!

Show Jenna Sommers the truth about magic and the world around her!

Plot Deviation: 5%

Rewarded: 8000 Experience Points!] 

Neena felt delirious. 

‘System?’

[Yes, host?]