Troubles Find Their Way Into Everthing

A/N: I wrote 3000 words for this chapter before, it was epic and then I accidentally deleted it.( a moment of silence for the lost chapter.)

This version is...okay I suppose in some ways but there were details I added in the previous one that I was not able to capture back. The dialogues are different, the way things happened have changed slightly. Sure, it’s the same plot but when the details change, so does the overall feel of the chapter. Please tell me this isn’t bad (or I might actually cry.) This is the first time this happened to me. I usually don’t delete anything. Even the trash bin!

So I had to break up the intended scenes. There might seem to be more inane talks in this chapter and I sorry for that.

Anyway, thank you for the love you guys give me. Really appreciate it. And I am so happy that my writing style was enjoyable to you guys. (Didn’t even know I had a writing Style. Isn’t that something only veteran writers have?. And I am no veteran. The last work I seriously wrote more than three chapters of was a Harry Potter turns into a girl in fifth year and petunia gives her a party fanfic that got so convulsed that I forget it even exist. I was 15 back then. Yikes. I feel old.)

The Ship wars are still in full swing, with The Lord Nicklaus(In the lead), and Miss Mystic Falls Caroline in front row seat, followed by the threesome of Klaroleena(Yes, it has a name now), followed by Kol, followed by Elijah, followed by 3 Kais and 2 Enzos. We also had 1 Finn. (Don’t know why.)

Question: I am writing a character interaction scene for the ships in which the Neena is flirted with and flirts back. Do you guys want to see it next week or the week after? (It’s not an official thing. I just wanted to write and see which of the ships would feel natural for me to write right now. This is how I decide on things. I write it on paper, scratch it off multiple times and then when I can’t even make out a word in it, I make it digital. It’s why the chapters are limited to 1/week. )

Tell me in the comments if you want it. Maybe it could be like the Juicy Content of this fic(Does anyone get that reference?)

Anyway, on with the chapter.

Happy reading!

_________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 16

Troubles Find their Way into Everything.

Neena closed the door and tip toed out of her own house like a thief.

She didn’t need the Clingy family to follow her everywhere she went. She smiled at that thought. She had a family to complain about. She knew they were only being worried, and her constant stint of getting into trouble or getting wounded was not helping her case.

Neena looked around and then walked towards the purple car parked at the bend of the street.

She grinned at the thought of being able to talk to Bonnie Bennett about magic.

Feeling giddy, Neena quickened her pace and ran to the car.

A crow cawed and sat on her shoulders.

Neena shooed the bird away. Stupid Damon. What did he want?

Bonnie opened the passenger door, laughing. “That’s cute.”

“What’s cute?” Neena asked as she pulled on her seatbelt.

A familiar voice came from behind her.

“You were running like a five year old when they hear ice cream trucks. It was adorable.”

Neena looked behind her seat in shock. “Not to sound like Caroline, but what is he doing here?”