The Night Of The Comet

.
A/N: I do not own The Vampire Diaries or its spin offs.

Thank you for the love and support that you guys have shown me through this story. It is much appreciated.

I was asked whether Neena would have any love interest in this story and I’m not sure...

I hope she will end up with Nik, Elijah, or Kol. (Yes, I’m an Original Simp). Nothing against Finn, I just don’t love him personally, so do forgive me. Niklaus is the one I’m the least sure about because I want my Klaroline. I also thought of OC x Caroline x Klaus but I’m not sure how well I can write such a complicated relationship without making it an Angst filled Opera.

Question: have you guys ever thought the reason Caroline never gave Klaus a chance was because of what Damon did to her? Maybe subconsciously she decided that all the bad guys in her life will treat her the way Damon treated her?

Also, to all the people who wished me for my exams, thank you guys. I did okay I guess. My professor said: “You have a great grasp on your English and a good vocabulary. Now if there was enough content in it, you would have been the perfect student.”

Take from that what you will. (Cries a river of saddness)

WARNING: DEPICTION OF VOLANTE AGAINST WOMEN AHEAD. Just thought I will let you know.(Faints like Quirrell)
______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

The Night of the Comet.

‘The flames snaked around her skin, burning welts onto it.

Her eyes searched for the little girl. Was she okay? What happened to her?

The flames disappeared, and the little girl’s tearful eyes looked at her, pleading for help that Neena was not sure she could give.

The child reached a pale hand towards her.

Neena stretched out her own hand to grasp the little one.

Her movements seized as Neena saw the state of her own hand. It was burned and blackened.

She heard a laughter ring into her mind. Laughter that turned into screams of horror.

The child disappeared from before her, in her place laid Elena.

The brunette was screaming something at her, tears running down her cheeks. The Doppelganger tried to reach her, uncaring of the fire that started to burn the hems of her green gown.

Somebody pulled the girl back as fought the hands on her to get to Neena.

Rotting hands emerged from the ground and took hold of Neena’s body and started to drag her towards the flames.

Elena screamed. “Ivanka! No! Ivanka! You promised! You promised to always be by me! Ivanka! Ivanka! No! No! Don’t! Please! Take me! Take me! Not her! Let her go! Take me!”

Neena shook her head. Who the hell was Ivanka?

“I-it’s okay,” Neena said. Her throat hurt. She wanted water.

Elena cried harder. “Ivanka!”

Neena felt her mouth move on autopilot. “Live for me. Promise me, you will live.”

Elena shook her head. “Ivanka!”

“Promise me you will survive, sister!”

Elena sobbed.

“Promise me, Katerina!” Neena screamed.

Neena’s mind felt sluggish. What? Katerina?

Elena nodded. “I promise! I promise!”