Group Chat

A/N: First to the people who talked about ships….

Keep talking.

I like reading those rants or whatever because they give me ideas too.

And to those who hate the way I've written these characters.

This is a work of Fanfiction. It's not Canon or fanon. It's my head-non. That means, I'm primarily writing this story for myself and hoping to share it with people who might like the changes I make as much as I did.

I'm not forcing you to read my story.

I don't hate any character in TVD, except for Tyler and John Gilbert. I'm a biased bitch like that.

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy this story but it's fine if you don't. The internet is a vast ocean with many fishes. Go to them if you want to.

If you are still here, even though you don't like the story…And hate it…are you okay? Or is it Good for you? Are you doing a 'Try to read a story until I hate myself' challenge? I find those funny.

But seriously, don't like? Then Don't read. Simple as that.

ON that note!

I have accomplished myself as a writer! How do I know this? I have hate comments now! And swearing comments! I feel like I won something in some ways.

Thank you, to those who said that my writing is actually good. I really appreciate it! I always worry about this so it gives me courage to know that my writing is good enough.

Ship wars this week:

Klaus x Caroline x Neena.
Klaus x Neena
Caroline x Neena (This one is still in this place? I'm surprised.)
Klaus x Neena x Elijah (Two men who always seemed to share women at different points in time, sharing a woman at the same time? They have enough reasons to fight, don't they?)
Elijah x Neena
Kol x Neena
Neena x Originals(You people are way too thirsty and greedy. How would this even work? I don't think I'm talented enough for this relationship(s).)
Neena x Silas(There were also people who thought Silas should just die instead. I don't like him for what he did to My Kat and what he did to Stefan)

Anyway, thank you guys! For your comments and votes. I like reading your interactions!

Comment on your take on the magic in TVD. This is my own take. You guys don't need to come at me with a pitchfork for it! It's been a long time since I have seen the show. And I can't afford Netflix. I'm broke.

Happy Readings!

Chapter 19

Group Chat. (or My worst titled chapter.)

Neena looked out the window of the car in wonder, amazed by the green scenery of the woods.

In her past life she had lived near tall buildings. Seeing scenery like this was almost impossible. The natural beauty of the land still existed and that made it more alluring. She felt a sense of calmness and security the deeper into the woods they went.

Neena was sure it was because of her being a witch.

And that brought the question of what exactly Ivanka did that changed her status from a Traveler to a witch.

They walked out of the car, into the woods.

Caroline complained about how impractical this endeavor was. Neena looked at the blonde girl in exasperation. Out of all four girls, the Blonde girl was the one who looked the least exhausted from all the walking.

“Fine,” Neena said, as Caroline's complaints grew louder. “I think this is far enough.”

“Finally!” Caroline said as she sat on one of the many scattered boulders.