The Dinner Of Intentions

A/N: I don’t own the vampire diaries or any of its spin offs.

LONG AUTHOR’S NOTE AHEAD.

Thank you all for the love and support that you give this story. Thank you for the reviews.

I am really glad you all liked the fight scene. I was really apprehensive about that.

Side note: I read many of The Vampire Diaries OC reborn into fanfics and I have a genuine question, why are the OCs always so...high on sugar? Like, seriously. OC could have got killed brutally, r*ped and killed, left a husband they loved behind, left kids behind, left beloved pets behind or something but they always act like they are 5 year olds having a sugar rush. Why?
Real life people react differently in these situations, right? Or am I the weird one?

Anyway,
Something that I haven’t addressed as of yet but want to is about the editing of the story and updates.

I know there are certain typos that still end up in the final drafts and I’m really sorry  about that. My brain somehow always ends up filtering the mistakes I made until I hit publish and then it shows the flaws to me. Stupid brain.

As for updates- it’s a chapter a week unless I write a long chapter and it can be spliced, then you guys would have two chapters.

The reason is I don’t have the speed necessary to do more. I envy the people who do daily updates or even two chapters a week. I really do.

I was asked if I am going to include things  from The Originals and Legacies. I don’t know. Honestly, if I try to include those storylines as well this story would need planning and detailed plotting I don’t think I am capable of and I am really not familiar with those shows as I am with the Vampire Diaries anyway. It’s why the contract period between the System and Neena was two years at first. I might include some plot elements of The Originals but we will see how it goes. No promises. It’s why I keep throwing away the Plot of Nik getting OC pregnant during the Summer of Season three that keeps trying to occupy my mind; because Miracle baby storyline would make the season three I want to write even more complicated.

And to that one lovely who wanted a 100 plus chapters, are you sure you want that. That would be a year or more of commitments ;-) and even I’m not sure I have that level of commitment.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF S**CIDE AHEAD.
______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13
The Dinner of Intentions

The two girls pushed the car into the garage.

[Ding!]

[Quest Alert!

I’m magical!
Explain to Caroline Forbes the supernatural that she lives in.

Reward: 500 Experience Points]

Neena huffed. ‘I don’t need your incentive, System. I was going to tell Care anyway.’

[Caroline only understood about the magical nature of the world after she became a vampire. By explaining things now you are derailing the Plot.]

‘Where was this quest when I told Jenna?’

[It is coming. You have only told to her you have magic. You haven’t shown her anything or really told her much at all.]

‘Got it.’

“Let’s go,” Caroline said. “I need a shower and clean my wounds.”

“Right. You got hurt. I’ll help you apply medicine on it.”