6. The addiction

Stefan Peirce

A night club famous for its pulsating music and sweaty apes roaring on the floor on a Friday night can be a nightmare. My vision is being blurred by the flashing of laser lights, and I wouldn't want to see porn foreplay in every corner of the room. Don't even get me started on the unwelcomed invitations from girls.

I had to join Samuel's party to keep my friendship with him after Mae's call. Although the excellent quality of the beer is what keeps me seated. Samuel told me that he throws a party like this every year to greet the new college year.

I've just been to college for a week and I'm already bored. Except for Clara's quarrels.

I yearned for more after just a few minutes with her.

But why isn't she here yet?

I'm waiting for that moment when I can see her in a sexy demeanor and captivating eyes.

"What are you thinkin' about?" Samuel's question put a halt to my rambling thoughts. He approaches the bartender and orders a shot, then waits for my response.

"Nothing." I chug my beer. He takes the tequila shot and leans on the counter next to me.

"Know what I'm thinking?" Instead of saying, 'What?' I raise my eyebrow. He smiles as he gestures to the door.

"How do I make her mine forever."

I scoff. Knowing that he's pointing at some girl, I look for the door. My eyes freeze. Clara appears, her hands on her hips and her gaze searching.

Her outfit is the reason my eyes froze. Her already beautiful eyes carry the smoky eye makeup. Her strapless bodycon dress, which ends just below her thighs and shows off her perfect tits, grabs my attention like nothing else.

Just by looking at her, I have adjust my pants. Even from this distance, she has an insane effect on me.

Samuel rushes toward her, arms outstretched. Clara hugs him and mumbles something. He then extends a more gracious hug to Clara's friend.

I lock my gaze with Clara, who is unquestionably the most beautiful girl in the room tonight. As her strides follow in my direction with a teasing sway to her hips, heat builds in my veins.

She comes to a halt next to me, her elbows resting on the counter.

"Hey stranger," she says casually, her voice low and sultry. Her lips brush on my cheek as she kisses me in a greeting.

"Hey, foxy girl."

When she hears her nickname, she laughs and punches me in the shoulder. I let her throaty laugh and brilliant smile work their spell on me. Clara's friend, Ray, I assume, asks about her alcohol preferences. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I quickly check her legs and viewable thighs.

"Hey, we haven't officially met yet." Ray speaks to me. Clara takes a step back so her friend can see me properly. I smile and give Ray a brief, friendly hug. "I'm Ray Blaire."

We break the hug. "Stefan Peirce."

"The head boy." She throws a wink and a pointing-finger dance in an attempt to appear funny. Which she does. Is it just me, or is she second Charlie?

Ray shoves a vodka shot down Clara's throat and my attention moves to her lips. She shakes her head, making an adorable face.  She then swallows two more shots. That's not gonna end well.

"Wanna dance?" Samuel interjects, encircling Clara's waist.

"Sure," she says as she downs her fourth shot and follows his lead on the floor.