21. Keep your eyes on me

Warning:
Mature Scene

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Clara Carter

"I want you. All of you."

The words hit my head like a shooting star and effortlessly flowed the desperate passion behind them out of my mouth. It's astonishing how my mind and mouth function at this point. But I believe my heart; it would not have allowed me to say something like this if I didn't mean it.

His face has a mesmerizing power of its own; every time I see him, I am drawn to him. His eyes pick up on what I'm attempting to show him: the undeniable and inescapable pull.

As a tear threatens to escape from my eyes, he slams his lips against mine, claiming them with everything he's got. He doesn't waste any time and takes me in his arms.

I let out a gasp, but his lips muffle the sound. The concern he has for me right now, the assurance of safety he provides, is remarkable in the way he holds me close to him.

That's when I know he wouldn't hurt me like those boys in high school.

My lips drink up all the emotions he pours into the kiss. The tear does fall from the corner of my eye, but it's not from pain, but from my faith in him.

He drags me to the bed, devouring my mouth while his expert tongue sends tingle sensations all over my body. His bed hits my back before I know it.

He then attacks my neck, licking the skin from my collarbone to my ear, sucking and biting as he pleases when his hands remove my jacket and top.

I let him have his way with me. And I want it even if it's only for a few seconds of heavenly pleasure.

I've had enough of jerks trying to manipulate me for their own entertainment and pleasure. Not any more.

But one thing is certain: Stefan would never be one of those heartless creatures.

After throwing my uppers clothes towards the corner of the room, I grab his hoodie and toss it in the opposite direction.

He looks around at the shattered clothes all over the place but remains silent. I stifle a laugh.

He pushes me onto the bed and sits between my legs wrap around his hips, pulling him closer to me.

Our half-body is now naked. Our greedy eyes deepen second by second as we fuck each other simply by staring.

"I don't know why we're doing this, but," he whispers. His lips on top of mine, our breathing as windy and warm as the weather outside. His hands tease me by unbuttoning my jeans so slowly.

"This is the best I've ever had. You, are the best."

I smile at his honesty. He is so good at lighting and making the atmosphere sensually serious.

He throws my jeans in the opposite direction of my other clothes, surprising me.

"So now you're fine with the untidiness?" I ask, running my hands over his shoulders.

Every part of my body is caressed by his fingers. I welcome his icy touch on me as he traces circles over my belly button before teasing the waistline of my lace panties.

I've been wearing something sensible and sexy like these since the day I lost my virginity to him.

I moan, closing my eyes. His lips stay on top of mine, keeping a frustrating space between us.