13. One thing led to another

Warning:
Mature Scene.
▪︎▪︎▪︎

Clara Carter

"Maybe."

I sit with my elbows on my thighs, knees bent, and legs apart, looking at him. My jaw widens in surprise as he slides the condom on his length.

What would be my vaginal length? Guess we are just about to find out.

He laughs as he looks at my evil-looking face. 

"There's nothing to laugh about." I mumble.

How can he be so composed when I'm sweating lava? Not that I'm unsure about doing this. It's just that I don't want to come out as immature.

He abruptly drags me a little further, grabbing my thighs. He kisses my heated skin before going for my lips.

"It's okay to be hesitant, Clara," he whispers, stroking my face in reassurance.

His stiff shaft is pressing against my entrance while his locket oscillates and caresses my chest.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," he says in my ear, kissing my jaw. His words let go of all the tension in my body, but my heartbeats hold steady, thumping inside my ribs.

His hand moves beneath my thigh, gradually elevating my hip.

I have no idea why my heart is pounding at light speed. I clutch his broad shoulders as he inhales deeply with his head in the crook of my neck. His other hand is maintaining his body at a comfortable level.

He slowly enters me, and my mouth opens wide. He completely pulls out of me and thrusts more of himself.

I bury my face in his shoulder, desperate for his warmth. Our breathing becomes more audible as the rhythm of his cock pounding in and out of me quickens.

I'm feeling stretched out down there. But the way Stefan holds me, his hot breath on my skin, the pleasure he gives me, it all takes away the pain.

As he finally fills me with all of himself inside, I let out a scream. 

"Fuck," he mutters, "You're too good, damn it," He picks his speed gently but effectively, pounding into me at a faster pace.

My room's dim brightness and the moonlight peering through the balcony make it even more picturesque.

"Stefan," I whimper, scratching his back with my nails as he lifts my leg higher and thrust deeper.

It's not the pain, only numbness mixed with indescribable bliss.

We both acknowledge the connection formed by our bodies pressing and pleasingly rubbing against each other.

I don't want this to stop. Ever. It's wonderful to have him take such care of my body.

As I curl my toes, a fresh and unknown expectation for something extraordinary begins to form in me. Stefan puts his finger across my clit once more.

His finger moves back and forth, softly tugging on my delicate bundle of nerves. A hazy comfort, luxury, excitement, satisfaction, and all kind of fire sensations fall on me.

"That feels so good, Stefan." I moan, almost pleading, as he hits the perfect spot continuously.

I'm in the stars. That's how it feels — this is the finest feeling I've ever had.

I bite my lower lip as an unexpected tear falls from my eye. My walls clench on his hard cock but his pounding in and out of me doesn't stop. This is what I was waiting for my whole life -- my first orgasm. I moan. My legs shake as those few seconds of complete heaven blesses me.