Chapter 7

Tiaraoluwa's POV

"What the hell is wrong? Why is she not waking up? It's been two days" Someone yelled, but I couldn't place the voice.

"Alpha, you need to calm down. Her body isn't strong enough and as your mate, her mind probably tried resisting the command" Another voice said, sounding terrified.

Alpha? What the hell is alpha

There was silence before I heard the door shut.

I whimpered when I suddenly felt pain in my head. I tried opening my eyes but it was hard to.

"Luna! Are you awake? Can you hear me?" The other voice in the room asked frantically.

"Luna? What the fuck are all these terminologies but more importantly, where am I?" I thought

"Stop shouting" I tried yelling, but my voice came out small.

Almost immediately, the door slammed open, and I felt someone's hands on my cheeks.

"Hey, can you open your eyes for me?" He asked, his voice seemed quite familiar.

My eyelids felt heavy as I tried to lift them open. Once they were cracked slightly, the light in the room was too bright making me groan and inhaling sharply. My nose burnt from the sharp smell of disinfectant.

"The light" I whispered, expecting the person next to me to ask what I had said but the light was switched off immediately. I tried opening my eyes again and this time, I was successful.

I looked around for a familiar face but all I saw were two unfamiliar faces one of which was a really beautiful face. The room I was in appeared to be a hospital room, a very large room, which made me wonder just how large the entire hospital was if one room was that big

The older man who I assumed to be the doctor based on his outfit, packed his stuff and left.

"Where am I?" I asked gently as I tried sitting up. He quickly rushed to my side to assist me, and I felt those sparks again, where his skin touched mine and everything came tumbling down.

I remembered how I was kidnapped, and the culprit was staring directly at me

"Who the hell are you" I glared at him, pushing his hands away

"I'm Hunter Reed" He said, his voice was euphonious. But I was too enraged to care.

"Yes, I know that, you introduced yourself before kidnapping me. I snapped. "What do you need me for? I tried again, my voice hoarse

Hunter reached for the jug of water and cup on the bedside table, and as much as I needed water, I refused. Who knows, it might be some mixture to make me forget my memory.

"I'm fine, I don't need your water" I glared at him, even though it was obvious I needed the water.

"Oh my God, Teni" I shrieked, my eyes widening as I wondered what had happened to my younger sister. "What did you do to her?"

"You need to calm down..."

"...I need to calm down?" I asked, baffled. "Oh well, I'm sure you tell that to all the others you've kidnapped before killing them"

He sighed frustrated, well that makes the two of us

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he replied "I did not kidnap anyone before you nor am I going to, after you" I scoffed, and he looked like he was holding his patience by a thread.

"And your sister is safe with us here. If you...."

".... I could hardly call that safe" I interrupted him again