Chapter 11

Tiaraoluwa's POV

I'd been kidnapped for two weeks at this point. I found out from Jace that I was in Australia, and I spent more time in my room than anywhere else.

My meals were brought to my room and the only people that I saw were Teni, Jace, Molly and Aceline. I hardly ever saw Hunter and considering the fact that 'my room' was actually his, I thought it was stupid, but I wasn't really complaining.

After much deliberation and staff meetings with my 20 personalities, I decided to consider the whole situation as a free trip with all expenses covered. I even got free clothes.

I wanted to make sure I wore every piece of clothing before I had to return home, so I dressed up every day, even if I wasn't going anywhere. Today, I decided to go for simple, I wore a cropped white shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants.

There was a knock on the door but before I could get any word out, Hunter strolled in looking beautiful as usual

"And to what do I owe this pleasure?" I wondered, standing to give him a faux bow.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much, a lot has been going on" He answered, leaning closer to my side. I noticed the dark bags under his eyes, he really looked like he could use a nap

"Oh, it's okay. I hope you are not NOT sleeping because I'm using your room" I asked slowly.

"No, that's not it. Like I said there's been a lot going on. Everyone's been busy" He answered vaguely

"Except for me apparently" I muttered, but I was sure he heard me

He sighed, "Come on, we are eating breakfast downstairs"

"Wow, I'm not on house arrest anymore. I didn't realize that I've spent the required years" I joked

He ignored me and softly escorted me out of the room.

"Ah, a breath of fresh hair, how long as it....Oh my god" I shrieked "Please I'm not ready to meet your pack members" I pleaded, moving to his front to stop him from walking forward

He chuckled, "You aren't meeting all of them, just the ones you've met already"

I breathed a sigh a relief before walking down a foreign hallway-not that I was familiar with anywhere.

"Where are we going? Isn't the dining hall that way" I asked, pointing towards the place I saw Megan when I first entered the pack house

"It is, but we are using the private one at the other side of the hall"

"This place is freaking huge" I marveled at the size and beauty of the pack-house.

'I'm a bit free after breakfast, I can show you around...that's if you don't mind" He asked hesitantly

"Oh yeah?" I smiled "Well I'm a bit busy but I could clear my schedule and see what you've got."

His lips twitched, "It's a date. Let's go eat. Teni is waiting for you"

------------------

"Morning Luna" Jace greeted with a warm smile

I scowled at Jace and gave him the eye "Just Tiara please. Good morning"

"Hi Ace" I said, waving and smiling at Aceline

"Good morning, Lu... Tiara" He smiled sheepishly

I smiled playfully "Aren't you late for school"

He sighed, "I am. Bye Teni" He kissed the top of her head before running out.

I smiled, a little taken aback by his action and sat to the left of Hunter who was at the head of the table.