1||Jungkook

[Credit to the artist of this fanart]

"YOU ARE FIRED!" Jungkook said while he fired the 5th person of today. Jungkook was tired so tired of his life. He was so frustrated.

"Hey how's life boss?" Yoongi said witha smirk on his face while walking into Jungkook's office. "Shut the fuck up Yoongi!" Jungkook screamed.

"Wow wow sorry kook. Did you fire that girl?" Yoongi asked while sitting in the chair infront of Jungkook. "Jep she was annoying." Jungkook mumbled while taking a sip of his black coffee.

"I know your divorce has been hard but you need to move on kook." Yoongi said. "I know but I just can't get over the fact that she cheated on me for eight months. It's just sick!" Jungkook said while a tear rolled down his cheek. 

"It was horrible yes. But you need to get over it give your love to someone else. Your a good person kook." Yoongi said while comforting his bestfriend. "I can't Yoongi love is fake. I can't let my heart be broken again and again." Jungkook said while tears continued rollig down his face.

"Just try kook. There is always some love left......Ugh I sound like a love sich cheesy dude now!" Yoongi said while Jungkook cracked a smile. "Haha yes you do Yoongs."

"Well I'm going home. You should to it's already late." Yoongi said while grabbing his jacket. "I will see you tomorow Yoongi."

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

~Flashback~

Jungkook came home after a long day of work. He put his bag on the floor and walked into the kithen to look if his wife cooked some dinner for him.

She would always leave something for him when he came home late. Jungkook thought their relationship was perfect. She would do anything for him and they even had an amazing sex life. What else do you want in life.

When Jungkook walked into the kitchen he found some dished piled up on the kitchen counter. But no food. He opened the fridge to look for something to eat but it was empty.

Jungkook frowned in confusion. His wife always took care of the groceries. Jungkook was confused and went to search for his wife.

She was always sleeping around this time so Jungkook didn't expect to discover what he was about to see.

He walked up the stairs to their shared bedroom when he heard some noices from the room.

"Ah faster daddy!" He heard his wife say. "You are such a pretty doll baby." Jungkook heard another vice say which was from a man.

When he heard that he was furious. He stormed trough the hall and opened the door with a loud bang.

"What the fuch are you doing?!" Jungkook said furiouse. "It's not what you think it is babe!" His wife said while hesaw the scared expression on her face.

"Oh so it's not you cheating on me?!" Jungkook asked. "Uhm n-no." Hs wife said.

Now Jungkook was super pissed. "How long?!" Jungkook said. "For eight months with this pretty doll." The man anwsered.

"BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW!!" Jungkook screamed while his wife hurried to grab het stuff. "And you we are having a divorce!" Jungkook said while looking his wife in the eyes.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

~Present Time~

@JeonJungkook

Another long day at work 💤

MinSuga, Hobi_Sunshine and 974.678 other people liked this post

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

First chapter I hope you liked it.

If i made any grammar mistakes please let me know. English is not my first language.

Don't forget to vote. 💜💜