17||Jungkook

Updateeee 💜

Vote goal 40?

Today was the day the new models would have their first work day at Jeon Empires.

Jungkook alarm went way to early and Jugkook walked into the Jeon building with bags under his eyes. Yesterday he was to excided to see Taehyung today that he only had 2 hours of sleep.

"Hey Jeon- wow whats with those bags under your eyes. You okay?" Yoongi asked Jungkook when they both walked into the building.

"Yeah I'm okay I guess. Didn't had much sleep last night but I'm fine." Jungkook said while entering his office.

"So the new models will arrive in ten minutes, then me and Namjoon will show them around and then after an hour we will sent them to your office one by one." Yoongi said to Jungkook about his schedule. "Okay thanks see you then Yoon."

After a few minutes of anwsering emails Jungkook got pretty bored and he decided to take a walk trough the building.

"Goodmorning Mister Jeon." Rosé one of the girl who worked for Jungkook said greeting het boss. "Goodmorning Rosé where are the new employees?" "On the 3rd floor sir. With Mister Min." Rosé said. "Okay thank you."Jungkook said while walking to the elevator.

Jungkook entered the levator and pressed the button to go to the 3rd floor of the building. The elevator made a ding sound and the doors opened to the 3rd floor.

Yoongi saw Jungkook entering the floor while he was explaining the new people some tings. Jungkook waved at him and Yoongi waved back which caused for the three persons to turn around and looking directly at Jungkook.

Jungkook saw the girl on the right fangirling really hard and next to her the other girl was giving him a flirty look. And then last but not least he saw the beauty of Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook with a shy look.

"Hi Jungkook nice to see you here I was just talking about you." Yoongi said while the three people were stil looking at Jungkook all with a different look in their eyes.

"I hope good things Yoongi." Jungkook said while giving his friend a hug. "Well guys this is Mister Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Empires. You will address him with Mr. Jeon or Sir." Yoongi said.

"I'm mister Jeon after this tour I would like to talk to you guys one by one and I will also check y'all if you're doing your job well." Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung most of the time.

Jungkook gave him a small smile and went on with his little speech for the new models. 'Damn he looks even better in real live.' Jungkook thought. 'Jeon control your dirty mind. You are his boss.' 

"I will see you guys in my office bye." And with that Jungkook left the 3rd floor and returned to his office.