9||Jimin

Jimin was sitting in his room scrolling trough instagram on his phone. He just came home from work at the clothing store and it was a pretty long day.

While he was scrolling trough socilamedia. Jimin saw a few companies who looked for new models. Then he remembered his mission for his best friend.

That he was going to mahe aehyungs dream come true. He was determined he was going to make Taehyung a model.

Not only on Instagram but also at a good trustworthy company.

Then he saw a post that caught his eye.

@JeonEmpires

Dear whoever reads this,

Lately Jeon Empires opened a new department in their buisness. That department is a modeling agency for everyone with every skin color age or origin.

We as Jeon Empires want to change the world. And we don't want to only show you the almost perfect picture that you always see on your socialmedia. Because those pictures are always far away from the truth.

Jeon Empires want to make sure evryone can exept thereselves in this world and looks to themself with love.

That's why we launched our love yourself campagne! 

And to celebrate this we are going to add three new models to our modelling team. You don't need any experience for this job, because we will learn you everything you need to know to become a model. 

You will also have a change to become the cover of our anniversary magazine.

If you are interested in this job please contact us before sunday.

Best Regards,

Min Yoongi (Mr. Jeons assistant and manager at Jeon Empires)

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Jimin squealed happyly after reading the post. This was his change to make his friends dream come true.

The next thing Jimin did was grabbing his laptop and writing an email to Jeon Empires for Taehyung.

He wrote the most formal email he had ever written in his whole life and had to google atleats ten times if it was even formal enough.

Don't get him wrong he wrote some emails before for a job application but then the owner was really desparate for new staff that the email didn't even matter.

After he was done writing the email he also put some pretty pictures of Taehyung he secretly saved without Taehyung knowing and pressed on sent.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆